Zebu cow decoy

N

NMDIRTYBIRD

How's it going NM! I was hoping someone could help me with this subject. I would like to know if any knows if they still sell these decoys and if they do where could I get one? Would appreciate the help. Thanks

You can get 'em @ midwayusa.com for $95. But I'm sure if you do a little searching you might find it somewhere a little cheaper.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-14 AT 10:11PM (MST)[p]I got my Zebu at the archery shop in Alb a couple years ago not sure if they still have'em but they used to . Might give them a call .505-878-9768

Thanks fellas for all your help I appreciate it. I will give them a call and see! I'm still laughing about making the decoy like Duck Commanders that one will scare off all the animals instead of helping out! Once again thanks

I do not know why anyone would ever waste their money on a cow decoy. These are lighter weight, easier to put up, and bring in both turkeys and cows. :D
In fact it worked so good this morning on attracting the cows that the cows scared off the tom that was gobbling about 75 yards to our left across the ditch.
3303photo.jpg

Bill

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom