Zigga Zigga!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You Listened Perty Good there for a While!

You Blow your PUTER or what?

Or do I need to tell you to STFU again?:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

It's exhausting watching you guys get schooled by 440. Fun,but exhausting. Had to take a short break but I'll be back more often now that hunting season is almost here.

Schooled by 440?

I Don't F'N Think So!

Maybe you & 440 can Remind us again how Good Obama is again?

JUDAS!

Where ya been Zigga?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Those two are so stupid they'd vote for obummer a third time

Why is this site the worst out for browsing with
a phone or posting with a phone?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom