ZIM IS CALLING FOR A BOYCOTT OF MONSTER M!

ELKMAN

Must be bitter about the entire BUFF THING>

This was on another hunting site!

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I'm sad to say I have to respectfully boycott MonsterMuleys.Com due to their relationship with SFW "Sportsmen For the Wealthy".

I can't condone the pissing away 25% of the Utah nonresident big game tags to now be made available only to the wealthy and geographically fortunate. It is a scam hurting all nonresidents and residents alike, and is benefitial only to the wealthy at the expense of Average Joe Hunter.

Ironically, SFW sponsors the "Future of Hunting" forum on MM! Their agenda for the "future of our hunting" includes pulling 25% of your big game tag quota and raffling off tickets for them to those that can afford to blow off work and go to their convention in Salt Lake City? That is what they are doing with 25% of the Utah nonresident draw pool for 2006!

If you are a nonresident and have waited years buying bonus points.......The value of your hard earned points has just been cheapened bigtime. Yet in their press release, they claim that this program will be "benefitial to ALL hunters".

SFW.....That is not the kind of future I am interested in.

Sorry Monstermuleys.Com, I have enjoyed the site and even sent articles for publishing, but I have to do what I think is right for ALL hunters (including Average Joe).

Go over to Bowsite in the Indiana Forum. He talks about it over there. Guess he couldn't face us here at MM to tell us that the buffalo won. What an arrogant idiot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom