Zimmerman is &%$*ed!!!

Zigga

Long Time Member
A little early in the case but I predict Zimmerman will be tossing bubbas salad for a really long time. Anytime you kill someone packing skittles you're pretty much screwed, especially if they are dark skinned. Is it illegal to be a punk?

Where are you relh?

Ziggy, you need to stop making judgement calls based on your liberal news reporting. Zimmerman's defense did a very good job of making the prosecution's star witness out as not being truthful and credible. It did not help when she admitted that the last phone Martin made to her, Martin referred to Zimmerman as a ####### white cracker that was following him.

The liberal news agency I watched completly deleted the intire racist remark by Martin by bleeping over all of it. Talk about slanting it for you liberals to suck up as unbiased truth in reporting.

That uneducated star witness was even made by the defense to state she told Martin to walk away and she admitted that Martin said words to the effect that he was going to confront the person after calling him a ####### white cracker on the phone.

If this is the star witness for the prosecution, they are in serious trouble as she was shown to be a almost hostile witness that would lie to protect Martin.

RELH

Classic case of a fat old witch attorney general looking for fame. She overcharged the case and there is no way they will convict him on second degree murder. The star witness was an idiot. Said she heard the sounds of GRASS over the phone and she wrote a letter in cursive but couldn't read cursive. He will walk on this one.

Is it the fact Zimmerman used a gun that gets the wingnuts on his side or do you just like hispanics better than blacks?

All we know for sure is a would be cop tracked down and wasted a black kid, but Bubba has made him a hero from day one. that has to say something about guns and blacks in the wingnut mind.

Maybe that spearchucker kid reminds you of Obama.

Stay thirsty my friends

You have some deep rooted issues with racism. Were you beat up by a group of minorities as a kid or maybe molested by one?

Glen, you have that somewhat backwards. Dude was not beat up by minorities. He was picked on and beat up by white kids and continues to show his hate for the white race because of it.

It is also apparent that Dude does not understand the laws of self defense and the justified use of deadly force. I am betting if a white dude started beating the crap out of Dude, Dude would resort to using a gun and be screaming that it was in self defense. He would also scream that he was a poor minority being picked on by a white society.

RELH

Wingnuts are always good for a laugh. you have zip other than attacking whoever calls BS on your BS.

If Zimmerman was known to be justified there wouldn't be a trial would there. I don't know what happened, I've never even been to Florida. all you wingnuts know a black kid probably deserves to be wasted so let's go with that, besides Zimmerman used a gun and that makes him more like you, so he has to be in the right.

Maybe Zimmerman was justified I can't say, but if hadn't followed the kid against police advice, hadn't confronted him, hadn't pulled a gun, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Zimmerman set himself up, I know that much.

What makes you so sure who's at fault we can skip the trial?
I mean besides the fact the kid was black.

Stay thirsty my friends

This trial is going to be about as racially charged as we can get. We now have people taking to the web threatening innocent individuals with harm.

Here's a link and things aren't going to be calm. Even if the jury comes up with an actual just verdict things have been so amped up that hatred will rule the day. Given the testimony of the guy for the prosecution seeing Travon on top of Zimmerman flailing away I think it's going to be hard to not see him as the aggressor. That's some pretty damning testimony right there in any jury's eyes. Now it's starting to appear as a matter of self defense, not race, isn't it. This is a woman jury and being on the bottom isn't going to be viewed as an aggressive position for them. Those wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head take on a little different perspective if linked to the crime scene and a self defense situation. There's still some things that don't make sense but I'm sure they'll come out eventually. Like any trial there'll be more twists and turns as we go along.

Here's the link and it's just one of several, and cooler heads aren't prevailing at this point.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...rters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

I could care less if people riot all across the country but hope they don't expect return fire if they do. I am sure Dude would prefer convicting an innocent person rather than upset the black community. Kind of like when he let OJ off for slitting the throats of two innocent people just to make the black community feel better about themselves.

The race card in this incident was pulled by the liberal press who wanted to sell a scoop to the public to increase their ratings. They did this by showing a picture of the poor black kid that was years old and shown him to be a young small size teenager. They did it by editing out the video portion of Zimmerman from the back that clearly showed his head injuries to the upper back of his head.

Then the great one, Obama, pulled the racist card by making statements that Martin could have been his son before all the facts were in. Normal for Obama as he did that also with the black professor and police Sgt.

Dude you are guilty of going along with all this racist B.S. and have no right to make the statements you have made if you have any honor or integrity. I guess you have proven to not have any honor or integrity and we all should just turn our backs on you.

Yes there will be riots if Zimmerman is accquited and those riots will drive a bigger wedge between the whites and blacks. The ironic part of it is that most of persons who will suffer from those riots will be the liberals in the major cities who normally go along with the race card being pulled by the blacks. Maybe there is twisted justice after all.

RELH

It will work out in Florida with plenty of fire power but if it spreads to NY and CT there will be some panicky liberals wondering how the hell they lost their right to own firearms.

Lets look at what we know happened.

A black kid is walking through a community armed with skittles and a diet dew. a white would be cop sees him and is suspicious because he sees a black kid. he calls the cops and they tell him they'll come but not to confront the kid. Zimmerman follows him in his car then gets out, somehow contact is made, the kid seems to have started kicking his stalkers azz and gets shot.

What can you add or take from that which makes Zimmerman an innocent victim? I'm almost as racist as you clowns but I can't find a way to justify staliing and killing an unarmed kid of any color without being called to answer for it.

The blacks are wrong to go any farther than demanding there be a legal process to decide if this was justified. which people like you denied them in in the begining. they has to raise a fuss to get this far.

There is not one black person I'm aware of in my entire county, and I have no desire to stalk them. so this hits far from home for me, but you may want to push for stalker protection laws if this is something you condone.

Stay thirsty my friends

If I were a rightwinger I would be ashamed and would disown Zimmerman.

But Im not, so how do you justify his actions? even the humiliation of getting his tail kicked by a young kid?

piper & 440 are just like their Buddy Obama!

And I Quote:

"""If I had a Son He'd be just like Trayvon"""!

GEEZUS!

Obama stuck his f'n foot in his f'n Mouth on that one a little too Quick!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

>piper & 440 are just like
>their Buddy Obama!
>
>And I Quote:
>
>"""If I had a Son He'd
>be just like Trayvon"""!
>
>GEEZUS!
>
>Obama stuck his f'n foot in
>his f'n Mouth on that
>one a little too Quick!
>
>
>
>
>
>This Story happens alot it's True!
>
>But Ya Best Hope it don't
>ever happen to you!
>
That's why Obama left for his homeland of Africa for the week,he has made too many mistakes.

440 and his buds seem to have this all figured out. I don't think they've been watching the trial very close. Zimmerman may have overstepped by following. However, that is what is wrong with this country. Nobody is willing to "get involved" and ask questions of young punks or other strangers roaming the neighborhoods. Martin was apparently very close to where he was staying, and could have just gone there. He chose to back track and confront. He had no injuries, other than the gun shot. Zimmerman's head had scrapes, cuts and bruises all the way around. He had what the medical assistant said was probably a broken nose. He had back pain where he fell backwards. According to witnesses, he was always on the bottom and was screaming for someone to help. (Again, if someone would have gone out and helped pull Martin off, this would not be happening). It doesn't take much of a knock on the head to cause brain damage. Martin was the physical aggressor, according to evidence, and every witness the state put up just made Zimmerman's side look better. In the end, we will all lose, because we will all have to clean up and pay for the war that is going to take place when this is over. It's going to get ugly.

Dude, it appears that you have chosen to ignore the information about Zimmerman had lost sight of Martin and was walking back to his car. He did this after being told by the dispatcher to not follow the suspect and police was on their way.

As Zimmerman was walking back to his car, Martin came out from some bushes he had been hiding in and comfronted Zimmerman. Would you want to bet that Martin was going to "whoop a$$" on that "crazy a$$ white cracker" for following him.

A witness today testified that he saw a darker person wearing dark clothing, Martin, on top of a lighter skinned person wearing red jacket and striking blows into the man who was pinned to the ground by stradding him with his legs. He also heard a man yelling for help and he identified that person yelling for help as Zimmerman. There goes Martin's family lying about the voice yelling for help was their son after listening to the tape of the phone call.

RELH

How old was Zimmerman? how old was Martin?
That's exactly whats wrong with this country these days, somebody gets in a fight and then somebody pulls a gun, was it the young black kid that pulled the gun?

You rightwingers think what Zimmerman did was OK?

>How old was Zimmerman? how
>old was Martin?
> That's exactly whats wrong with
>this country these days, somebody
>gets in a fight and
>then somebody pulls a gun,
> was it the young
> black kid that pulled
>the gun?
>
>You rightwingers think what Zimmerman did
>was OK?
Was the youngster gonna quit pounding Zimmers head?I doubt it!

Piper I doubt you have been in very many fights if any at all to make that stupid statement. Age has nothing to do with it. The mere fact martin was banging Zimmerman's head into the concrete curb is justification for Zimmerman to believe that his life was in danger of severe injury or death. The two lacerations to the back of his head help prove that fact. That along is justification for deadly force under Florida's stand your ground law. Even here in liberal CA. that act does justify using deadly force to stop the attack. Zimmerman did not pull the gun until he was in danger of being killed. I am willing to bet if he had pulled it earlier and displayed it by holding it down his side, Martin would have backed off and ran away knowing that his target was not as defensless as he though he was. Martin was a typical gang banger type that grabbed hold of a wolf thinking he had taken on a sheep.

yea! I bet if a young gang banger knocked you to the ground and started to bang your head into the pavement, you are going to do anything you can,like shooting him to stop him from killing you or beating you into a coma vegtable state for the rest of your life.

GIVE ME A BREAK, you are full of crap as what your actions would have been if that had been you on the bottom getting your head thumped on the concrete.

No one fights fair anymore, I learned that the hard way when I was 15 years old and had to face two hispanic gangbangers who lied about fighting me one to one. If you are stupid enough to believe the old days of going behind the barn is still here. You better not get into any future fights or we will be hearing about your funeral for being a stupid naive liberal that got more then his butt kicked.

RELH

What really gripes me most with our bent wrist liberal Piper and Dude is the fact they are not willing to admit that this whole Zimmerman incident is nothing but a political scrape goat incident fueled by black politicians and black activists who pulled the race card into the picture.

The local police agency did not make an arrest until the heat was applied by black politicians and black activists and Obama himself making a statement above Travon could be his son.

At that point the Florida A.G.'s office stepped in and took over the investigation due to the racial heat being applied and the local cops and D.A. failing to indict Zimmerman.

The lead investigator and a Asst. Attorney General lawyer then picked up Martin's girlfriend, the one he called on the phone and was the star witness for the prosecution, and drove her over to Martin's mother's house and conducted their interview of her with Martin's mother being present at the interview.

As a major crimes Detective Sgt. who has investigated homicides, I can tell you that is a very serious breach of ethical conduct. It creates a condition where the witness may hold back information that she felt would upset Martin's mother. As it turned out she did just that and law enforcement failed to get a truthful factual statement of the events that happen.

She failed to mention the racial slur said by Martin concerning the "crazy a$$ white cracker" and that Martin said things that indicated he was going to confront Zimmerman instead of following her advice to head for his relative's apartment.

Only problem she was too dumb to remember everything she said in that interview and in two days of being cross examined she blurted out that information that made a mockery of the prosecution's case and her being the star witness.

Do you hear Dude and Piper screaming about this travesty of justice, no! you do not. Do you wonder if they would change their tune if this was done to them in a official investigation by a law enforcement agency?

Having seen cases like this in the past involving the race card, I am totally convinced if Martin had been any other race except for being black, Zimmerman would never had been arrested and the incident ruled a justified homicide of self defense.

RELH

Having seen cases like this in the past involving the race card, I am totally convinced if Martin had been any other race except for being black, Zimmerman would never had been arrested and the incident ruled a justified homicide of self defense.

I'll agree with that 110%!

But you've got Huntindudes,pipers & Ziggy's out there trying to turn it in to a Racial Deal!

Then that Black Trash Witness they had that can't keep Her Story Straight,WAFJ!

Woulda been interesting to put the 3(440,Ziggy & piper!)in Zimmermans shoes & seen when it came down to Life or Death if they woulda Drawed their Weapon or been Proud Puzzies & let Travon beat their Brains to Death!

SPIN it Boys!

SPIN IT!

Jaw & teeth broke, split lip to my nose just from walking through a crowd of white kids at an open air dance on campus when I was 20 years old. Bunch of blacks were upset we were playing BYU and that Wallace was running for pres. Pipes in the face then 7 kicked my head thinking they killed me. Out for hours in the hospital and days to recover. Should have been dead. The smart play is to carry and shoot to kill then take your chances with a jury. And yes I still confront assholes that look suspicious in my neighborhood.

did this Martin kid have a knife or a gun?
I always thought people are innocent until proven guilty, (heard that somewhere), What is this goofball sissy Zimmerman doing anyway, was he a police officer, was he on his property?

I know that most people hate to get accused of things they don't do, I don't blame the kid for getting upset, and it sounds like Zimmerman was asking for trouble.
It has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with what went down, I would feel the same way if the kid was a redhead and Zimmerman was black.

Other than being black what did this kid do to warrant Zimmerman getting out and following him? you can bet your azz if he had been white he wouldn't have looked so suspicious. short fat guys shouldn't be stalking black kids in the dark in the first place if they can't fight their way out of a paper sack. that's common sense.

RELH you must have been a hell of a cop, you take the word of the guy who lived as gospel and don't worry about what the dead guy might have said. that's kind of why we have trials and you dougnut gobblers don't decide the verdict.

I'll wait for the verdict and whatever it is it is.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, you would not have made it as a cop since you can not detect suspicious behavior that would encourage to look into things further. I guess you would have made a good desk jockey cop that gives orders and stays away from the streets as much as possible.

So you are stupid enough to believe that Martin would not looked suspicious if he was white. I guess you again are ignoring some facts that came out as why Zimmerman became suspicious.

He observed Martin coming out from the backyard of one of the residences instead of using the normal public walkway that a normal person would use. Do you remember the phone calls where his girlfriend even mentioned that Martin took a shortcut. That shortcut put him at the backyards of the apartments where you would expect to see a prowler or burglar trying to break in to a residence.

Good thing you are a dirt farmer, does not take to much brains to grow a seed. As a cop you would have washed out during probation and given the advice to become a social worker.

RELH

>
>
>
>
>Other than being black what did
>this kid do to warrant
>Zimmerman getting out and following
>him? you can bet
>your azz if he had
>been white he wouldn't have
>looked so suspicious. short fat
>guys shouldn't be stalking black
>kids in the dark in
>the first place if they
>can't fight their way out
>of a paper sack. that's
>common sense.
>
>
>RELH you must have been a
>hell of a cop,
>you take the word of
>the guy who lived as
>gospel and don't worry about
>what the dead guy might
>have said. that's kind of
>why we have trials
>and you dougnut gobblers don't
>decide the verdict.
>
>
>
>
>I'll wait for the verdict and
>whatever it is it is.

Just like when you waited for O.J.'s Verdict!

Sucked that Treble Hook all the F'N way daown didn't you?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

You two morons (piper and Blownutz) are really something special. When the police and the DA didn't find enough evidence to charge Zimmerman why do you think you know more? This isn't a black vs white thing even though the NAACP tried to turn it into that, just like you two morons are. Bet there's a bunch of Hispanic supporters wondering why they're not too concerned about Zimmerman and ringing the phones off the hook about their guy here. That's why this just keeps getting better now we have the lawyers for the family coming out saying it's not about race when that's exactly what it was about. The NAACP very clearly made it that way by marching in the streets, yet they didn't seem too concerned about Zimmermans color until they inadvertantly found out he was Hispanic and then OOPS we need to tone down the rhetoric a bit!

Where's old Rev Al and Jessie Jackson now trying to calm the waters. Why those two pot stirring bigotted hucksters are nowhere to be found! Where's the public apology? How about our president putting his foot in his own mouth again? Yep Blownutz they're playing the race card but you're too stupid to realize who played it when it clearly wasn't warranted!

We have the NAACP who has actually represented blacks and Hispanics playing the race card against another person of color how's that for a little hypocrisy. Even our president played the race card against an individual of color! What's even better is he likes to play it against whites and he's 1/2 white himself how's that for proving his hypocrisy on racial equality! Seems to me the people that advocate restraint against racial bias threw down the racial gauntlet on themselves.

Hell old Paula Deen was guilty of a lesser infraction and she got crucified for a conversation decades ago not a racially motivated demonstration by an organization that represents both sides in the matter. Then we have you two morons second guessing the officials who have to deal with racial issues on a daily basis. Guess you two got caught in the old trap they set trouble is you fools all caught yourselves, not Zimmerman or the legal authorities who actually played by the rules.

It's looking like Zimmerman's chances for acquittal seem to be improving as the trail goes on and more testimony is heard. It's now looking like he may have been justified for using self defense and then who will you blame? A mirror would be a good place to start.

RELH you are and were a credit to your profession. Your experience shows that you clearly look at facts not color.

Blownutz it's looking like you're probably going to be shoving your head back into it's usual place of occupancy ( your anal orifice) maybe you can grab a skittle or two while you're in there, to sweeten you up a bit.

Give him time. His mind is so warped that he will think of something with his line of B.S. Only problem with Ziggy is that you can not tell if he is telling a outright lie, or if he does in fact believe his own off the wall B.S.

RELH

It is pathetic that this is even news.

Just another freak side show for the idiots in this country.

Following someone does not give you the right to beat their head against the sidewalk.

How effing stupid to you have to be to think that.

If the puss had been able to hold his own a gun wouldn't have been needed. I'm glad people like you guys don't frequent bars in eastern Oregon we'd have a much higher body count.

However this ends at least there was due process . that's good enough for me. I'm getting bored with this subject , I really don't care about short white cowards of black punks.

Stay thirsty my friends

We know Dude. The only thing you care about is drunk half-breeds, in other words, yourself.

RELH

When 440 says he is getting bored and doesn't care, what he really means is he is losing the argument.

And We all know, He doesn't like to lose an Arguement,not even with Himself!

I don't care about black kids anymore than you clowns do, the only reason matters more to you racists is because you want to know you can shoot them without facing charges.

Maybe I'm wrong to call you racists, you may just want to know you can shoot any kid because you're tired of getting beat up and you lunch money taken.

A cuban jew and a black get in a fight, we all know what the best possible outcome would be.

Stay thirsty my friends

I have cut through hundreds of yards when was a kid, the way some of you justify what Zimmerman did is sickening.

If you corner someone and they fight back, that's the way it goes, you should expect that. If someone is on top of you and you can't handle it, curl up, protect yourself, anyone should know that, you don't shoot them, especially if they are a kid.

Blownutz, Take a deep breath, that odor you're detecting is your own Chit and since you can see exactly what you're smelling from your normal position it's proof that no matter how hard you try it's proof that even your chit stinks. Sometimes you need to think about things a bit before you play the discrimination card. We all know how much you love to flip that card on the table don't we. You just shot your last ounce of credibility down by making that opening statement. Monster Muleys is filled with wanna be murders you bigoted jackazz.

If you think the authority's in any large city in this country aren't aware of racial bias you're a damn fool. They have officers and attorneys and judges of all races and color working in those jobs. That's not to say it can't happen but you made a bigger fool out of yourself by jumping the gun on this than the NAACP or the media. You didn't give Zimmerman a fair shake because you all thought he was white, and had a gun. Of course he had no idea if the other guy was armed and in big city's kids carry, not legally but many are armed.

A fool knows the situation could have probably been handled better in many ways but when a gated community hires security and they have people in there that don't belong you might want to understand it's because they've had some issues. Zimmerman most likely regrets killing that young man but in reality Martin had a few choices of his own to make and in the end, it's looking like he made a very bad one.

Zimmerman knew the cops were on the way ( he'd been talking to them) and he could identify Martin if he did anything wrong, so there is no need to attack or detain him. If he did pull a gun on that kid most people will run away not attack an opponent who's armed unless there's no other choice. You don't run into danger unless you've been trained to in most cases. Perps run because if caught they know they're in trouble for sure.

Martin, (given the testimony by his friend) may have let his own racial bias lead to his own demise. We clearly don't know all the facts at this point but we know Zimmerman was most likely interrogated by more than one officer and had others observing him during the process. His wounds seem consistent with his story, told multiple times all observed and documented.

I think we need to give the individual we entrust time to do their jobs and let the system work, to let the facts unfold. I like you don't know what really happened but I'm not willing to fan the fires of hate because I unlike you have seen first hand where that path leads and if it comes to that there'll be more than 2 people and their family's hurt as a result of this damn mess. We don't need more pain instead we just need justice.

The race part of this comes from the fact that Zimmerman used race to profile the kid.
The bias against Zimmerman come from the fact that he (an adult) killed an unarmed kid who had no more than a bag of skittles in his pocket.
I would say its understandable.

Piper you are so much of a biased liberal that you can not see the hand in front of your face.

You keep forgetting, or do not want to admit this, that Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch commander for that area. During night hours he sees a person coming out from the rear yards of several homes. He does not recognized the person as being someone that lives there. He is aware of past breakins and calls for help and follows Martin to see what he is up to.

so far the court case is showing that Martin may be the one who confronted Zimmerman by hiding in the bushes and Zimmerman walked past him. Then Martin comes out of the bushes as zimmerman is returning to his car as the dispatcher advised him to do.

so far the only statement about how the fight started is from Zimmerman who stated martin suckered punched him in the face and broke his nose and knocked him down. Zimmerman had a broken nose to back this statement up. Martin then jumps on top of him and rain blows on Zimmerman according to the one eye witness and Zimmerman himself. Zimmerman says that Martin started to beat his head into the concrete curb. zimmerman has several gashes on the upper back of his head to back that statement up.

During the struggle, Zimmerman's coat rides up and Martin sees it. Martin removed his hand from Zimmerman'z mouth, while trying to stop Zimmerman's screams for help, and moved his hand towards Zimmerman's holstered gun. At that point Zimmerman pulled the gun before Martin could could grab ahold of it and he shot martin.

If the above proves to be correct, clear cut case of justified homicide under Florida's laws and Zimmerman walks.

As for your statement about it was wrong for zimmerman to shoot martin under the above circumstances is pure lying bull$hit from your liberal mounth. Not one of us will ever believe what you said about curling up and taking the blows instead of shooting a kid that was as big as Zimmerman.

You need to learn to lie better if you hope to convince us that you really would do what you said if faced with the same set of circumstances that Zimmerman incountered.

Somehow I have this feeling you would be screaming for help and try any thing to stop the attack on your person. Your words are cheap, your actions would speak the truth.

RELH

Your supposed to curl up and take it.

Is that what I just read from you Piper?????????????????

Unbelievable. I value my life and my responsibility to taking care of my family a little more than you.

Do you wait for the the school yard proctor to break it up and walk the both of you to the principal's office?

Can you possibly believe what you just wrote?? Or are you just so committed to defend the liberal medias position that you would ignore survival?

You are a special kind of liberal.

Some guy you don't even know and you trust him to stop banging your head against the concrete.

Fact is most of us do not know what exactly we would do. You can only hope that you have your wits about you enough to defend yourself from getting killed.

I would delete that if that was just a brain fart.

Margaret Thatcher: "The trouble with Socialism is, sooner or later you run out of other people's money."

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything he doesn't own." - Unknown

If it is as you say it is then Zimmerman may get away with it.

But yes, if your weak and getting pounded by either a Grizzly bear or a young kid, curling up,covering up and protecting yourself isn't a bad strategy, that's also sigh of submission and the attacker will usually back off.
There must be more to this story because I have a hard time believing this unarmed kid was going to kill this guy, what was the motive? doesn't make much sense?
And remember lawyers from both sides twist things all they can.
Zimmerman sees the kid looking at his gun at the same time he is being brutally assaulted and then shoots the kid?

I have my doubts, kind of like all the grizzly bear attacks around here every year, they all seem to shoot the bears right at the last second, just before getting killed they pull off the killing shot.

There are problems with todays code of shooting first and asking questions later, That's why police in many other countries carry clubs not guns. why even pretend to respect life if all we are going to do is kill each other?

I ended up on the bottom in a fight with a young guy that outweighed
me by about 100 lbs, in the heat of the moment I jammed my thumb in his eye and it ended, he didn't lose the eye, but I have always felt bad about that, especially when I think back and realize he was out of gas and I probably didn't need to do that.

PIPER Race doesn't have anything to do with it. If you or anyone else knocks me to the ground and starts to beat me and I have a gun, it WILL be used, you don't have to have any other weapon it is clearly self defense. You must not live in a large metro area that you must survive in.

Piper, I am sure you saw the pictures.

He has blood on the back of his head and is bleeding from the front of his face.

I cannot think of any reasonable scenario that in a street fight and you are bleeding from the back of your head, that you have any reason to think the guy is gonna stop.

Whether the rentacop was getting his head beat on the concrete like he says, or if he was curled up like you thought he should be, or running away.

This whole circus was manufactured by the media. From plastering pics of Marten as a 12 year old rather than a strapping gang banger teen, to playing up the stalking, and the whole race thing.

This was created for the sheep. And for anyone to defend it to the point to saying that this guy should have accepted potentially getting killed rather than defending himself is completely being controlled by the media.

Learn to be a cynic and question the garbage the stick in front of you.

This whole thing deserved the 2nd page the next day. This is not national news.

I am guessing a whole lot of bad decisions were made that day.

However, defending yourself is not one of them. If Zim had been beaten to death or shot with his own gun, it would not have been national news, it would have been just another in the daily body count in a big city.

Margaret Thatcher: "The trouble with Socialism is, sooner or later you run out of other people's money."

The moral of the story is, unarmed black kids should never turn on their armed stalkers.

Blacks are very scary and always guilty of something. if you can't stalk them, shoot them.

If you provoke a fight and you're too big of puss to hold your end of it, take comfort in knowing other wimps support your use of deadly force to bring you to the physical level of a 17 year old.

Stay thirsty my friends

Why is it that splineless liberals who could not whip their way out of a paper bag are always the ones that say you should turn the other cheek and submit to more violence. Must be the sheep way they have adopted to live their lives.

RELH

This is pointless, I am gonna get back to my drywall project. Carry on.....

>Why is it that splineless liberals
>who could not whip their
>way out of a paper
>bag are always the ones
>that say you should turn
>the other cheek and submit
>to more violence. Must be
>the sheep way they have
>adopted to live their lives.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

Make that a Wet Paper Bag for these Liberal PUSSSIIEESSS!

>Having seen cases like this in
>the past involving the race
>card, I am totally convinced
>if Martin had been any
>other race except for being
>black, Zimmerman would never had
>been arrested and the incident
>ruled a justified homicide of
>self defense.
>
>I'll agree with that 110%!
>
>But you've got Huntindudes,pipers & Ziggy's
>out there trying to turn
>it in to a Racial
>Deal!
>
>Then that Black Trash Witness they
>had that can't keep Her
>Story Straight,WAFJ!
>
>Woulda been interesting to put the
>3(440,Ziggy & piper!)in Zimmermans shoes
>& seen when it came
>down to Life or Death
>if they woulda Drawed their
>Weapon or been Proud Puzzies
>& let Travon beat their
>Brains to Death!
>
>SPIN it Boys!
>
>SPIN IT!
>
>
>
>
>This Story happens alot it's True!
>
>But Ya Best Hope it don't
>ever happen to you!
>

I'll admit, I wouldn't have been dumb enough to put myself in that position.

You morons make it sound like Zimmerman rid the world of all evil and is getting wrongly convicted of it. He corned a punk carrying skittles and a pop and ended up getting his ass kicked and reverted to his weapon. He phocked up......BIGTIME!!!! He will pay the price as he should. It's news because he killed blacky when he himself isn't black. I'd bet anything if Zimmerman could have a do over he'd have told Trayvon to have a nice day!

Ziggy you are right about the fact if Zimmerman could do it all over again, he would not have gotten involved at all except to call law enforcement and walk away, and let them take care of it.

One reason when I am packing concealed, I am very careful about getting involved and who I decide to protect.I learned a long time ago that their is citizens out there that are not worth you getting involved in trying to protect them and the whole thing goes sour on you.

I think Zimmerman will be acquitted and will win his lawsuit against ABC news for slanting the intire incident and causing him and his family untold mental anguish and having to hide out from racial fired up blacks. If he does not win that suit, he will be broke for the rest of his life just paying off his legal defense fees.

RELH

>Ziggy you are right about the
>fact if Zimmerman could
>do it all over again,
>he would not have gotten
>involved at all except to
>call law enforcement and walk
>away, and let them take
>care of it.
>
> One reason
>when I am packing concealed,
>I am very careful about
>getting involved and who I
>decide to protect.I learned a
>long time ago that their
>is citizens out there that
>are not worth you getting
>involved in trying to protect
>them and the whole thing
>goes sour on you.
>
> I think
>Zimmerman will be acquitted and
>will win his lawsuit against
>ABC news for slanting the
>intire incident and causing him
>and his family untold mental
>anguish and having to hide
>out from racial fired up
>blacks. If he does not
>win that suit, he will
>be broke for the rest
>of his life just paying
>off his legal defense fees.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Is this the same Zimmerman that pocketed his donations and tried to claim he didn't have any money? Can the cops bust you for being a punk nowadays? Seems like a waste of taxpayer money.

He's screwed......before and during prison.

RELH we can make two bets on your latest spout off. I'd say there is a small chance Zimmerman will walk, but I think odds are he's going to be convicted of something but not murder. he will not win any lawsuit, that's a safe bet.

I'll say he will be convicted of something , and he won't win any lawsuit. name it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, are you aware that the Florida State A.G.'s office only charged him with 2nd. degree murder and to prove that charge they have to show spite, or evil intent to convict. They went for all or nothing and many well known defense attorneys feel that the state screwed up by doing that.

As for the lawsuit, he will be compersated by ABC news. there is more then reasonable evidence to show that they slanted the story to the point it was slander and caused mental anguish and fear of safety for the Zimmerman family. You better listen to the tapes of what ABC put out and what really transpired in that intire conversation. ABC cut out the intire middle section of the conversation to make it look like Zimmerman was suspicious of Martin just due to Martin being a black person in his neighborhood. It was the police dispatcher who asked Zimmerman if the suspect was a white, Hispanic, or black person so she could give the description to her responding units

ABC will not want any of this information going out from a civil trial for FoX and other news agencies to air on their programs due to the damage it will do to their news agency. As a result they will agree to a agreed upon settlement with the stipulation that Zimmerman and his attorneys can not divulge any of the information after being paid off. Seen this many times in my law enforcement career.
So so you think your bet is a wise one or another foolish stunt on your part?
RELH

He will be convicted of wasting skittles, and he will settle with ABC, by them giving him his own reality TV show. Guarding the Hood.

There are literally hundreds of criminal trials taking place across the country at any given time. Many of those are murder trials. Why is the media focused on this one?

When the story first broke I was convinced Zimmerman was guilty of targeting a black kid to kill. Then after a few days, I realized it was liberal media just trying to stir the race pot. I still believe that.

This is one of those trials where the facts will get in the way of the predetermined out come. It's all a dog and pony show from now on. I refuse to give it any time or energy.

Keep that race card alive. Good job libs!

Eel

Zimmerman seems to be such a role model for wingnuts when he gets out of jail he'll join the rest of misfits and losers on FOX .

Stay thirsty my friends

On one level you're right 440, and the racists on the other side are planning the "justified" riot that follows a innocent verdict. The trial is a waste of time really because every juror has made up their mind a long time ago.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-13 AT 02:33PM (MST)[p]....and the "piper's" of the country are why the media is successful with their propaganda campaigns.....

Eel,

I have gone down the same exact thought road as you.

On Monday, CNN showed George Zimmerman?s Social Security number and other personal information live over the air, including address, date of birth, and phone number. That immediately launched a round of tweets by Zimmerman haters celebrating knowledge of that information.

This is hardly the first time Zimmerman?s personal information has been distributed by those who oppose him. During the initial coverage of the Zimmerman trial, Spike Lee retweeted the home address of what he thought was Zimmerman?s home address. It turned out to be the wrong address. Roseanne Barr then tweeted Zimmerman?s parents? home address. ?If Zimmerman isn't arrested I'll rt his address again. maybe go 2 his house myself,? Barr tweeted.

This isn't the first element of media bias in the Zimmerman case, either. The Associated Press originally reported that Zimmerman was white. That falsehood was repeated for days by the media, heightening the racial aspect of the case. The media also broadcast photographs of Zimmerman from a 2005 arrest rather than current photos, and conversely broadcast photographs of Martin as a pre-teen, not the 17-year-old he was at the time of the killing (the media's photographic choices actually impacted witness testimony during the trial). NBC News manipulated tape of Zimmerman's 911 call to make it seem that Zimmerman had targeted Martin because he was black, rather than responding to 911 dispatcher questions. CNN also isolated audio of Zimmerman purportedly calling Martin a racial slur during the call -- an allegation that ended up being completely false. Both ABC News and NBC News also alleged that Zimmerman's injuries did not exist, releasing badly-pixellated photographs from the night of the incident. As trial testimony has shown, Zimmerman was indeed injured during the incident with Martin.

The libs in this country will chase any butterfly they are told to.
Useful idiots.

So can someone post information on Zimmerman pocketing the cash people donated? Do I have to?

And he seemed like such a good guy.

Who cares?

Maybe piper,440 & Ziggy can get with that FAT F'N ##### Barr & get things settled!

WAFJ!!!

george-zimmerman-demotivational-posters-casey-anthony-oj-simpson.jpg

Stay thirsty my friends

>Who cares?
>
>***********************************
>
>Margaret Thatcher: "The trouble with Socialism
>is, sooner or later you
>run out of other people's
>money."
>
>
>
>"A Liberal is a person
>who will give away everything
>he doesn't own." - Unknown
>

How big was your donation? I make it a policy to never donate on behalf of someone's stupidity. He got himself in this mess, he's gonna have to get himself out. Luckily there's enough wingnuts to help feed George's lawyer. Sick kids I donate to and often. The dumb ones are gonna have to just figure it out.

You seem awfully worried about it.

For a guy that is looking to the government to fix his barn, it seems odd that you are so concerned about a guy that spends money that was donated to him.
I got to assume a rentacop that is now unemployable did not have much money and it would only make sense that he would spend the $ donated him.
Have not thought much about it.
Should be filed in the who gives a shyt file.

It seems that takers are always concerned when someone is getting something they are not.

All you had to say was you don't have a fricken clue. No need to go off topic if you have no idea what is going on.

Thanks for the barn upgrade BTW!

These Liberal Demo PUSSSIIEESS have always got their Hands Out!

>All you had to say was
>you don't have a fricken
>clue. No need to
>go off topic if you
>have no idea what is
>going on.
>
>Thanks for the barn upgrade BTW!
>

Yea, I will be honest, I dont know a lot about it.
However, on the surface if people donated $ to him because the could see he was getting railroaded by the filth lying/biased liberal media, I assume he could spend the money.

You are the one that asked me how much I sent him. Obviously nothing.
I do not donate on BS TV stuff. What I donate, I have to know the cause is legit. (We still dont know that Zimmerman is legit, but, it sure appears the event was created by the scum bag media to be something it was not) Mostly local stuff.

You brought up people donating to him a couple times.
Therefore, I thought him spending other peoples $ they donated to his cause, and you asking for other peoples $ to fix your "historical" barn was relevant.

NMPaul; By now you have come to the conclusion that Ziggy is your typical two faced liberal with his hand out. He is picking at straws because there is nothing else to do for his idiot argument.
Ziggy is one of those persons I would not walk across the street to piss on him if he was on fire. I might just walk across that street with my jug of kerosene and put it to good use.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-13 AT 08:30PM (MST)[p]After watching the ENTIRE case so far, and following everything being said in the media, it seems pretty clear to me. The prosecutors have no case whatsoever! They only tried him to appease the public and stop race riots or whatever you call em. What a stupid argument by our proud moronic members of the left wing. Seriously, what piece of evidence do you have that you say George Zimmerman is guilty? The fact that he left his truck? That really is the only thing! Oh, sorry I forgot, that testimony of that super intelligent polite respectful girl that was on the phone with him when it happened. 440 and Piper, you don't have to defend his side to get a date from her, (since you are on the same level intellectually as her, I sensed a love connection). Ill put in a good word for you and see if I can arrange it....
I feel bad a kid got killed, but I'm not about to put someone in prison for life for trying to protect his neighborhood.

She's a Real Classy Witness!

Reliable as they come!

SPIN IT 440 & Ziggy!

After Zimmerman lost contact, who came back and made contact????
As a watch member it was his job to watch and report, He did that. If you get jumped(head getting pounded into sidewalk) by someone, who wouldn't defend their life with any and all force including deadly force if needed.
This case was pushed from the start by Obama comments.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Zigga-Please tell us all what the hell Zimmerman using those donations has to do with this case? Talk about getting off topic...

440-I don't know if I have ever encountered anyone that uses the reasoning you do! We are all racists because we see this case differently than you do? Comparing Zimmerman to OJ and Casey Anthony? Really? Two cold-blooded murderers the same as a guy defending himself?? That's like saying Ron Goldman would have been a murderer if he killed OJ!!! Don't you see that?

Piper-Yes,I cut through people's yards when I was a kid-at my own peril. If a homeowner would have confronted me(or anyone else for that matter)-could you really blame them??Especially in a crime-ridden neighborhood!!??

I don't know if you guys have seen a recent pic of Trayvon when he was 17,but he has the facial hair of an adult and tats like Aaron Hernandez does. Not to mention he was 6'2'' and 175.That is NFL cornerback size. He LOOKS intimidating.

Piper also mentions racial profiling by Zimmerman. What do you expect? Ever watch Bait Car? I have yet to see a white guy trying to steal a car on that show. How about "Cops"?? When the vast majority of criminals are of a certain race,why wouldn't you profile?? Not only do I condone it,I expect law enforcement to do it in areas where it's necessary. That includes ALL RACES AND NATIONALITIES AS WELL AS RELIGIOUS GROUPS. If that's racism,then I guess I'm guilty of racism. I would expect it from cops,rent-a-cops,customs agents,and anyone else that has to deal with criminals on a daily basis.

This case is nothing more than media sensationalism at it's finest(worst??). And if Zimmerman gets acquitted,we all know what's going to happen. Rodney King case ring a bell??

I wonder if the roles were reversed,we would have(will?) see white race riots. We all know the answer to that. Like it or not,you know it's true. Just calling it like I see it.

Yep! The kid was 6'2" and 175 lbs and suckered punched GZ in the face that took him down. Dude let me sucker punch you in the face and I bet you will not be able to get up and would be at my mercy if I wanted to finish you off. Darn, beginning to sound like a good idea after all.
Have a nice day Adam Henry.

RELH

A sucker punch with your cane would be your only chance. that kid and I are the same size except I'm a little fatter, I guess I better leave dwarf cuban jews alone they can shoot me just because I'm bigger.

Here's an idea, don't stalk people who could kick your azz . for you that means anybody.

Stay thirsty my friends

>A sucker punch with your cane
>would be your only chance.
>that kid and I are
>the same size except I'm
>a little fatter, I guess
>I better leave dwarf cuban
>jews alone they can shoot
>me just because I'm bigger.
>
>
>
>Here's an idea, don't stalk
>people who could kick your
>azz . for you that
>means anybody.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

So 440?

I take it you're 6' 13" & 385?

Dude there is an old saying about God created man, but Sam Colt made them equal. You should pay heed to that very wise saying.

I do pack a Colt and I made darn sure that I was better then the average man by a good longshot. Even at my age I win matches in IDPA matches or combat matches as you may call them.

You can bet your last dollar I will not hesitate either, so I will just forget about using a cane for few more years. At your size, I could close my eyes and draw and still hit you center mass with ease across the room. Darn that even sounds like more fun then sucker punching you. Have a nice day and if your are 6-2" and fat, stay off the horses. Hate to see any broken back horse.

RELH

Sucker punch? Let me guess, you're a star witness.

If you go after somebody unarmed and you have a gun, are you really going to let them sucker punch you?? I could have put Trayvon over my knee and spanked his little ass.

I have a bridge for sale. It's a really good deal.
I had sex with three of my favorite porn stars last night.
I make over $900 million a year.
My dingy is 13 inches long.
I'm 7'13" tall.
I played 27 years in pro football.
I'm God.
I've had sex with over 75,000 10s.

You wingnuts will believe anything as long as there is a gun or Obama involved. It's weird how the only other witness is actually dead so we only get to hear one side and watch Zimmerman's buddy sweat and sht his pants on the stand. Oh yeah, Zimmerman is a good man. He's a putz. Maybe if he gets the same jury as OJ or Casey he'll be just fine. With an all woman jury they'll either bake him a cake or they'll fry his ass. Women are hard to predict so I'd be scared as hell if I were him. What a dumbass.

Gee! Ziggy you run out of facts to say and now must resort to outright B.S. I have ran across some very obnoxious people in my time, but you take the prize for being a Adam Henry of the first order. You need to get over being ticked off because your favorite liberal failed to give you any funds for that dilapidated barn you felt had historical interest.

It is refreshing to see you with your panties in a wad. Are you speaking in a high voice now, or is that normal for you.

RELH

Nobody has said Zimmerman is a saint.
That is irrelevant.

Stupid shyt happened that night, and most likely the guy that made the dumbest decisions is dead.

If our legal system works, the guy that is still alive should be acquitted, unless there is some bomb shell that has not been revealed.

This is a ridiculous side show manufactured by the mainstream media that leads the liberal sheeple around by their noses.

I forget which one of you morons that blurted out in their post. No matter what Zimmerman should be convicted of something.

Effing retards. Being told what to think and who to hate.

Like I have said a million times, nobody hates like a liberal or is more willing to do evil on a fellow human being like a liberal..

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-13 AT 07:49AM (MST)[p]After Zimmerman lost contact, who came back and made contact????
WHO Came Back and Started the $hit storm.
Simple question.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

RELH fat is a relative term, fat people ride horses watch your team ropers. but I am too old and fat to do the steer wrestling anymore that was my thing. but what can I add to what you know about being old and fat right.

Other than not being black what makes it so obvious Zimmerman is innocent ? that's my question. some of you are so sure that we don't even need a trial, you can just look at them and know who's fault it was can't you? that's called racism.

If Zimmerman walks then you were right, but not for the right reasons.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, Zimmerman made some bad choices with his level of involvement. They were typical human mistakes that we all make at one time or another. What is paramount is those choices were not illegal, just bad judgement calls on his part.

I have seen all the tapes and videos and watched the court proceedings. Based on my experience as a homicide investigator and the laws of florida, Zimmerman is not guilty of homicide or even manslaughter. He had a reasonable fear of severe injury or possible death. From the information obtained, Martin went from a person being followed to an aggressor when he suckered punch Zimmerman in the face knocking him down and jumping on top of him. When he started striking or slamming Zimmermans head on the sidewalk, that was the point under florida law that allowed Zimmerman to fear for his safety and resort to deadly force.

Martin also used bad judgement and it ended up costing him his life due to him thinking he would teach that crazy a$$ white cracker for following him.

Yes, people will say that we have only one side of the story, that being Zimmermans. Just because Martin died does not mean we have to toss out Zimmerman's side of the story. We need evidence to support it or rule it out. So far the physical evidence is backing up Zimmerman's statements on what happen in that residential courtyard. A impartial witness even stated that Martin was on top and striking Zimmerman. That witness even stated that it was Zimmerman screaming for help, not Martin.

The original lead detective has stated on the stand that he felt Zimmerman was telling the truth in his interview after that detective tried to bluff a confession out of Zimmerman. He told Zimmerman that the fight had been video taped and they had the tape and was viewing it. Zimmerman's reply to that was, Good, I was hoping for something like that. I do not think Zimmerman is fast enough thinking to come up with that statement as fast as he did without it being a truthful statement on his part. A person lying would have started to give another version of his story to cover his butt for a tape being filmed. Zimmerman did not do that.

This whole damn thing is nothing about justice, it is about being politically correct and soothing the feelings of a minorty class at the expense of true justice for one man. ABC news started this whole smear program by slicing and dicing that 911 tape to the police dispatcher to make this appear to be a racial hate crime for the sake of ratings on their "Good Morning America" T.V. show. To top it off they got the ratings they were looking for and a lawsuit that they were not looking for.

My wish on this is that "true justice" will prevail and the jury will be able to seperate the truths from the lies and the facts from emotion. I will say one thing, I have seen juries do some very strange things when they allow emotion to overcome commonsense. Hopefully this jury will be a commonsense one.

RELH

RELH

Really? If Zimmerman walks it'll be for the wrong reason? And if he's found guilty then justice will have been served? How about if he's acquitted, it's for the right reason which is there is no grounds to convict him of 2nd degree murder?

In case you aren't watching the trial, the prosecution looks like they sent 440 in to argue the case. They might as well be telling the jury how to grow wheat! Even yesterday, the stupid prosecution put a BLACK MAN on the witness stand who testified that it doesn't matter what injuries GZ sustained, it only mattered if he was in fear of receiving great bodily injury. That was from a BLACK MAN who was called to testify by the State. This trial is way over!

Don't worry Zigga, in a couple of weeks you'll be able to hop in your Impala and head downtown to get your free flat screen. That's all you blacks care about anyway. Nobody would give two shyts about Trayvon Martin if another black person had killed him. Why don't you take a road trip to pick up Piper and 440 so they can riot with you. From the looks of 440's stupid picture, he could use a new pair of Jordans and some 20's for his piece of crap Challenger.

>A sucker punch with your cane
>would be your only chance.
>that kid and I are
>the same size except I'm
>a little fatter, I guess
>I better leave dwarf cuban
>jews alone they can shoot
>me just because I'm bigger.
>
>
>
>Here's an idea, don't stalk
>people who could kick your
>azz . for you that
>means anybody.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
I should have known your Black right? just razzin ya!

Ziggy-WTF does Zimmerman's character have to do with justice in this case? He's either guilty or he's not! Quit getting off the subject. Typical liberal tactic-Rule #1-When you are losing the debate,subvert the subject to take the argument in a different direction.Rule #2-Begin the name-calling.

440-Another typical liberal concept is making the mistake that everyone thinks(or should think) like you do. I've never met ANYONE that makes the asinine comments you do. I can't even begin to comprehend the hate you must carry within.

Gotta go-KKK meeting starts in 30 minutes!

I don't have TV but do read the news. Are you guys watching it in another language? I'd be planning on having boyfriends if I was Zimmerman.

Denied motion for acquittal. OUCH! I still think it's a bad idea to shoot someone packing skittles.

Please continue to try to convince me otherwise.

""Gotta go-KKK meeting starts in 30 minutes! ""

.....it's potluck tonite nontyp, don't bring watermelon again, damnit...

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Zigga if you are not worth the sweat off our brass ones, what makes you think you are worth several minutes of our time to convince you otherwise.

Your assessment of your self importance is laughable at best. Crawl back into your wormhole.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-13 AT 04:43PM (MST)[p]I just witnessed some kids buying skittles at the grocery store. By the time I got to my truck and grabbed my weapon the sonsabchez had already crossed the road and disappeared. I believe they had to cross someone's yard to get to where they were going.

My weapon will be on my person from here on out. Talk about a wasted opportunity. I blew it guys. Sorry!

What time is the cross-burning? I'll bring treats. No skittles though.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-13 AT 05:24PM (MST)[p]Zigga, you don't have a TV? Bummer. You have an Obama phone though, right?

What good is a gun if you don't have it with you?

Eel

I pray to God that someday a person of ANY color carrying Skittles decides to beat the f*ck out of Zigga. Nothing would make me happier. If that person were black, we wouldn't hear about it because Zigga is black too and nobody gives a flying f*ck about black on black crimes.

Get ready Zigga, the free flat screens are just days away!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-13 AT 08:12AM (MST)[p]
The only things we know for sure is Zimmerman is a moron for putting himself in that situation, and that the 17 year old kid he smoked was unarmed.

I do not know Zimmerman should be convicted, but I do know this case deserves the trial it's getting. when you mouthbreathers think you know Zimmerman is innocent it confirms your obvious racist views.

I'm a racist too, but not so much I can laugh off a black kid getting killed in a situation as easy to avoid as this one was.

Californian, what's the matter you not proud of your Prius? you seem butt hurt all the time . but now that you can get married again in CA you might be able to do like the chicks do after marriage and put out less, lets hope that helps your sore azz and attitude.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom