05 speed goats, Utah

Verticalslope

IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/verticalslope/shantells05buck.jpg[/IMG]

lisas05buck.jpg

My wife and my buddies wife, have been putting in for speed goats for five years. They finally drew last year in 05 and both bagged 14" + goats opening morning. It was alot of fun.

Congrats to the ladies!

Put in for my 16 year son and I in wyoming this year. It will be a big family bash.

HEY LADIES!

Excellent work. Brings me back to 02 when I drew on Parker Mtn. So far that was my funnest hunt to date. Passed well over 20 different bucks opening morning.

Filled my tag after lunch on the first day. It was wacky to me to see them up near and some in the pines and aspens. We had a 13 incher

mozy through as we broke up camp.

We camped up by Smooth Knoll on top and I tagged out near Timbered Knoll. Good times.

I would love to do it again if I could ever draw my elk tag. I'm sure I would go back to stinkygoats on the Parker.

I'm afraid it's going to be a slaughter this next year there. They are increasing the tags like crazy! I know there is alot of goats, but I really wonder if there is that many! Don't know.

Well congrats and loved the pics.

I'm in the same boat. I put in for Elk, but I'm ready to hit the Parker again. What a fun hunt. Those are two nice goats! What did they score. Mine scored 76 P&Y.
Antelope.jpg

Antelopemount.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom