061,071 Muzz Elk Early

billmurphy

I am planning on going DIY and would appreciate any thoughts/suggestions. Planning on arriving the 6th and going to end of the season.

Anyone in Elko rent ATV's?

Wanted to hire a guide, but way over my budget, but thoughts here appreciated as well.
Thanks

Any archery hunters out there who can share info for a muzzle loader hunt starting on 9/1??

I spoke to a lot of deer hunters and a few elk hunters, would appreciate any additional help. I leave for the unit 9/6.
Thanks

Hey Bill, Call the Biologist. Try to get there a couple days before it opens. Scout all the spots he gives you. Chances are, while doing that you'll find a ton of other honeyholes. Nevada is crazy good Elk hunting. You wont have a problem finding Elk. Get high and glass yer arse off. Take alot of pics and put em on here for us to enjoy. Good luck, cant wait to hear your story. Tony

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom