061,071 Nevada elk. (anybody with a archery bull tag pm me)

NVHNTR23

Id like to help somebody out, if you or someone you know has this tag, I have a pretty decent bull for this area somewhat patterned, Ive been out shooting coyotes in the area and studied him from a distance ,given this hunts low success rate i would love to pass this info on to someone who has the tag and time to go put an arrow in him, ill never be hunting this unit and figured why not lend a helping hand, please feel free to message me...

attached is somewhat blurry pictures of the bull from roughly 1550-1600 yds...
from that far the pictures don't really do him justice.

061 bull 2.PNG

061 bull 3.PNG

061 bull.PNG

Id like to help somebody out, if you or someone you know has this tag, I have a pretty decent bull for this area somewhat patterned, Ive been out shooting coyotes in the area and studied him from a distance ,given this hunts low success rate i would love to pass this info on to someone who has the tag and time to go put an arrow in him, ill never be hunting this unit and figured why not lend a helping hand, please feel free to message me...

attached is somewhat blurry pictures of the bull from roughly 1550-1600 yds...
from that far the pictures don't really do him justice.

View attachment 49249

View attachment 49250

View attachment 49251
That's some good intel...

I hope you can connect with someone.! That's a good looking bull that most of us would be more than tickled to go after. Just sending out some Kudos to you, and bumping this back to the top.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom