'07 caribou mount

vinihunt

here are my bou mount that NMTAXI did for me. finally to have it mount after search few time for cape. Our Capes were accidently gave away in TOK, Alaska...I think NMTAXI did awesome job on it..MANY THANKS to nmtaxi..before and after pictures
998300000066.jpg

7757alaska_029.jpg

9358caribou_001.jpg

5878caribou_002.jpg

7947caribou_009.jpg

good luck on your hunting season this fall..I strike out on draw! that sux!

vinihunt

I still can't believe we forgot our capes in Tok, AK. I guess after being stranded in the Alaskan wilderness for a few extra days and missing our flight home it wasn't a priority. I just remember getting 3 hours out of Tok and it hitting me. Duh.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom