08' NM hunt

D

DroptineEd

Hi everyone - Hoping to get drawn this fall for rifle Elk tag with Way West Outfitters in the Datil area. Has anyone used this outfitter or hunted this area? Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Dont know the outfitter, but anywhere in the Datil area is going to be good. Keep us informed on how the hunt goes for you.

I've met some of their guides out in the field. I don't know much of their operation but they hunt some good ranches. If I remember right, they have access to the wahoo and little wahoo in unit 21. There are some good bulls on these ranches. Good muleys too.
-Raptor

Not to the Little Wahoo for quite some time now if they did in the past. They do have some great ranch access and take some big critters every year. Anywhere around Datil is going to put you into big bull potential country provided you can draw.

Thanks for the response guys. I'll let you know how it goes, hopefully I'll be able to post a few pictures. Only 8 months to go!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom