1 PP nonresident

HuntinFool

Alright, I am looking for a unit that I could draw with one PP. I am not too concerned about the size of the antelope, but I would like to not have to worry about too much private land. I want to take my 8 year old brother so we can do some walking, but we won't be able to put on too many miles. I will be going to college up at Utah State and I will likely only have one weekend to hunt so the closer to the Southern border the better. If it ends up that I only get a doe tag this year I would be ok with that, I just want to get my little brother out. Thanks in advance.

If you only have a short weekend to hunt and want to get the yougnster out for some fun and exercize, I would do exactly that and just buy one or two reduced price doe tags. A lot of times if you contact ranchers and go after the first week of the season you can even get on good private property for free. Call the G&F Office down in Cheyenne or one of the Offices over in the southwest area and see if you can get a list of places down there if you want to hunt close to home.

If you don't mind me asking, what units do you think I could draw for a doe tag or two? We used to hunt 93 and drew those tags fairly easily, but after the big winter kill we haven't drawn.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom