$10,000or 400+ set of sheds

dug

Which would you rather have.

Someone giving you $10,000 in cash

Or

Finding a set of elk sheds over 400 or deer muley sheds over 220.

$10,000... Then I could afford to go out shed hunting that much more and try to find 'em myself...

The money. IMO shed 'finding' really isn't as much of an accomplishment as killing the animal. Not even close.

You can change it if you want, finding the sheds or shooting an elk or deer that big? what would you want?

The money by far $ 10,000.00 goes a long way to maybe get that buck or a bull of a lifetime!

BUGLEMN

I have a nice set of buck horns that i found and a guy offered me 1,000 dollars, i kept the horns. The score is right around 200 inches and i figured i may never find a buck like that again, if i do maybe i'll think about the money. Theres lots of ways to make money but not too many 400 inch bulls and 220 inch bucks laying around. Just my take on it.

Money, hands down. However, If I found a set of 400 Elk sheds, I certainly wouldnt sell them.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Put it this way: I wouldn't pay $5,000 for a set of 400+ elk antlers, but I would not part with a huge set like that for the same amount.

Money hands down.

Now...$10,000 or shoot a 400" bull or 200" muley? The hunt.
......$20,000 or shoot a 400" bull or 200" muley? The hunt.
......$30,000 or shoot a 400" bull or 200" muley? The hunt.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Chef , your nuts brother ! 30K and you'd still take the hunt , man I'd take the money running and wouldn't stop till I got to the Harley Shop!!!

I'd take the hunt for a bull or buck. If I had the money I'd do something stupid with it like give it to my kids or something and it would be gone... If I was guaranteed a huge bull, the money is not an issue...Just love hunting big bulls too much!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-06 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]But then again if someone was flashing $10,000 in my face it would be hard to turn down...But you can't buy that kind of a hunt for that much money now days!!!
The hunt!!

I'd trade sheds for the $$$$$ but not the hunt..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom