10 Non Res Points

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I want to burn my points either next year or the year after that. I have 10 points right now and have been putting in for the Pauns Mangagement hunt but figure I can probably draw a bit better of a tag. I will never have this many points again so I am in a bit of a unique spot. I thought I was a bit closer to a Henries Management hunt than I actually am. :( What would you do if you were in my situation? Which hunt would you be considering?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I think me and you should put in on the same app and hunt Book Cliffs Muzzleloader.:)

Elkoholic.gif

I would put in for the Book Cliffs. Like you said, you should ba able to draw a much better tag than any Management.

Hey Wiz we are sitting on the same number of NR points.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I hunted with my ML in Nevada last year and it was so discouraging I told myself I'd never "waste" points on a ML tag again. I like to take 800 yard shots and it just isn't possible with a ML. :) Just kidding. Seems like so far the Books hunt is unanimous. I'll do some digging....I appreciate everyones input.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

WIZ.......THE BOOKS FOR REALLY FUN 9 DAY HUNT. YOU WILL DRAW WITH 12 OR 13. POINT CREEP DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A PROBLEM. JUST GOT BACK, WE TOOK 3 BUCKS. ITS BIG COUNTRY,LOTS OF DEER......IT DOES HOLD SOME BIG DEER ALSO. MAXIMIZE YOUR POINTS......BE PATIENT......APPLY WITH RIFLE............YD.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-11 AT 10:57PM (MST)[p]YD- I may have to hold out for another 5-8 years to draw a Books rifle tag. I don't want to wait that long. I think you've got my email address.....if you've got pics of those bucks, I'd like to see 'em. Thanks for the info.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-11 AT 05:52AM (MST)[p] I DREW WITH 12 POINTS, POINT CREEP DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A FACTOR. I SUCK WITH THE PICS, MY KID PUT THEM UP FOR ME. THEY ARE IN THE DEER SECTION. THEY ARE JUST GOOD BUCKS......SAW QUITE OF FEW BIGGER .....DEAD & ALIVE. DONT WASTE 10 POINTS........YD. (MY BUDS HAVE MOST OF THE PICS).

Cool....thanks YD.

Steve

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom