100% conversion to NR (premium NV archery bull) FCFS 2021

No. Just one browser window as well. Girlfriend would watch it during the day while I was at work (she works from home) and we both watch it in the evening. She had a list of tags to grab. I got my Antelope tag @ 12pm on a Saturday while watching a baseball game at home.
I did the same thing. I wonder if there was an influx of returned tags because of the fires and smoke or if last year's numbers will be normal. I talked to a couple guys who turned in tags and got points back because of the difficult glassing conditions.----SS

I did the same thing. I wonder if there was an influx of returned tags because of the fires and smoke or if last year's numbers will be normal. I talked to a couple guys who turned in tags and got points back because of the difficult glassing conditions.----SS
Same here as you and DOZ. Worked out great for us last year but I think this year might be a little different. Most of my Nevada native hunting friends had no clue what the FCFS even was. So, now that most people are aware-it might be a bit more challenging. We were shocked about how many Nevada hunters had no clue what the FCFS even was.

They did mention a regulation that talks about residency in fcfs on the video. A simple google search and two second later it’s right there for all to see

The kid was just doing his job. They’d be in trouble if they currently weren’t making tags resident “agnostic”. I wouldn’t answer any clown who makes a heywood jablome username either. He also made a comment that the $ they make is based on how many things are sold. If they make the same off of any tag, why do they care other than to keep up with regs. I bet Kalkoney would rather keep them in residency so that they don’t have to deal with people heckling them.

Last edited:
They did mention the reg number that talks about residency in fcfs on the video. A simple google search and two second later it’s right there for all to see

The kid was just doing his job. They’d be in trouble if they currently weren’t making tags resident “agnostic”. I wouldn’t answer any clown who makes a heywood jablome username either. He also made a comment that the $ they make is based on how many things are sold. If they make the same off of any tag, why do they care other than to keep up with regs. I bet Kalkoney would rather keep them in residency so that they don’t have to deal with people heckling them.
Damn good point!! And, I am sure Kalkomey wishes that as well. Kalkomey can do nothing about this until NRS is changed on this issue. At least that's the way I understand it. States right there in our 2022-2023 Big Game hunt book (page 35)-After the 2nd draw, any remaining tags with no available alternate will be available for purchase to eligible customers through a first come, first served basis. I was wrong in a previous post as I thought that was after the main draw (my apologies).

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom