104/108/121 elk outfitter

BigPig

Very Active Member
One of those years… lightning struck me twice. I somehow drew an ID moose tag and this NV elk tag for the first late rifle season. I won’t have the time I would normally have to scout and prepare for this hunt so I think I’m gonna need an outfitter. I’m normally not an outfitter guy but I’m definitely going to need help on this one. Who should I be calling?

Is it worthwhile to hire an outfitter in the unit for the late season, or it it fairly basic to find good bulls on your own?

I think you can do this hunt without an outfitter but I don't have any experience with the late hunt. I had no trouble finding elk during September... Here is the story from my archery hunt last year.

You dont need a guide

I live in ely, you can find bulls in any canyon in any of these units. It can deffinatly be done without a guide.
You can find them without living in ely the hard part is getting to them and getting them off the mountain. If you have decent optics, in good shape and have a couple buds that can hang no problem. If you don’t have those things mostly the help than hire a guide hike your butt off shoot take pictures and wait at the bottom for your trophy.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom