111-113L

flycrewsupe

We're thinking on putting in for the 111-113 late deer hunt. We have 11 points going in. Any Nv guys have a thought on this hunt?
Thanks, Gary

i hunted it last year, shot a huge 3 x 4, 28 wide, top of the mountain, late hunt, all the deer were still up high. very very physical hunt, the mountain is all wilderness. you hike or take horses, i reccomend this hunt i drew with 8 n.r. points

We're looking for a 160-180 class bucks. I have heard that there are lots of bucks/deer in this unit. We think we are going to DIY or maybe guided. Not sure yet. Were looking for a quality hunt.
Thanks for your help.
Gary

Check out http://www.timberlineoutfittersnevada.com/, alot of the bucks on the site were killed with this tag....

Timberline
47bc7e734e04c60a.jpg

http://www.timberlineoutfittersnevada.com/

It is a good tag! 160-180 is very reasonable in this unit. The Schell Creeks are basically my back yard. If you are lookin for a Great Gudie you cant go wrong with the one already given to you. There is a couple other areas that might hold larger deer but will be a tuff hunt.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom