111-115, 221-222 Elk late

L

lookn46

I drew my first hunting permit ever in Nevada. Now I need to gather info from anyone that is willing to help. I have always been a DIY hunter.

Okay, if you're headed anywhere near the suggested area, bring plenty of tires!! Just yesterday, while helping a couple of Elko guys get out of their double flat tire predicament, I also got double flats! Now, today while retrieving my vehicle, I saw a jeep getting towed out of the area because of what - at least a double flat. WTF!
And to think, I was just going to warn you about the mormon cricket and cicada(sp?) infestations...

Leif T.

Where the hell did you go so I will stay far far away from that area!!!!!! LOL

Be in shape!! look from valley, spot and stalk. Finding high elevation vantage spots to glass from can cut down on the stalk. good luck

I had this tag last year lookn46 and had a great time.
Saw hundreds of deer and some real dandy bucks.
I didn't draw Nv this year but will hunt Utah.
I hunted elk in 3 different spots last year and saw 12 bulls, the biggest would hit 340 or so.
Mine wasn't too hard of a hunt either so pm me if you'd like.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom