111-115 early rifle

Sallaberry

Very Active Member
IMG_2935.jpeg

Pretty rough hunt not going to be in my applications in the future. This is my father in laws bull we hunted high and low moon sucked elk full nocturnal mode. He got lucky on this one 3rd Nevada bull tag did well. Late afternoon luck bull crossed the road one shot at 60 yards. I harvested a cow 9/27 saw so many nice to great bulls after muzz season they are damn near invisible. We put a bunch of meat in the freezer this year. So thankful we were able to harvest all of our animals this year. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and a have a good rest of the year. Also I didn’t spell check hope Homer chimes In;

View attachment 127874
Pretty rough hunt not going to be in my applications in the future. This is my father in laws bull we hunted high and low moon sucked elk full nocturnal mode. He got lucky on this one 3rd Nevada bull tag did well. Late afternoon luck bull crossed the road one shot at 60 yards. I harvested a cow 9/27 saw so many nice to great bulls after muzz season they are damn near invisible. We put a bunch of meat in the freezer this year. So thankful we were able to harvest all of our animals this year. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and a have a good rest of the year. Also I didn’t spell check hope Homer chimes In;
Congratulations! was up there too for the same hunt, it was brutal for sure. My group saw a bunch of great bulls, but I switched gears & left 111 & ended up killing my bull in 115.

Nice Sall!

The Guy On The Left Always Close His Eyes For Pics?:D

Bout Damn time We See A Pic With The Guts In The BackGround!

Nice Job!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom