"12 DEAD, DOZENS WOUNDED"

NORKALNIMROD

Prayers for all those victimized by this sick POS. Hundreds of lives, some ended, many more changed forever for the worse. The fricken media just had to post the POS's name all over giving him in his sick way of thinking "status". These pukes thrive on the attention they get. Why not just call the POS what he is; parasite, murderer, shooter, terrorists....etc. Our dumb butt media gives these idiots fame by putting their name in print and over the air waves. Now we the SHEEPLE will pay for millions of dollars for investigations, evaluations, studies, court costs, protective custody, safe keeping during trial(s)....etc. Not to mention the ammo this will give the gun grabbing left. Sad somebody didn't smoke this POS.

PISSED OFF IN KALIFORNIA,

Norkal

"INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!"

Amen brother. We feel the same way about the Ft. Hood shooter down here. I won't even say his name.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom