$1518 hit!!

bogey

just got hit, either sheep, goat, or bison.
which one??
I might go nuts waiting to find out

?
the species I listed are all the same tag price add as a non res we can apply for all of them and I did. so I know by the amount it's one of them but no idea which

Congratulations, bogey and TheSaint.
Regardless of what you are hunting, you both beat astronomical odds for an OIAL NR tag.
Not knowing exactly what you are hunting is better than knowing you are not hunting anything, like me!
Good luck and let us know the outcome.

Congratulations, guys!!! No cc hits for me yet but I used a cabelas card so I'm not giving up hope yet on a OIL tag.

NRA Life Member

Leftys are the only ones in their right minds--and I ain't talkin' politics!

Mine was a Cabelas card and I had given up. But the shock came Saturday AM when i looked at my statement

Bogey,

Congrats! Let us know what you drew when the results get posted. Man I was so paranoid about this tag not materializing that I actually called my CC company this morning to verify the charge was still there :)

I also have the $1,518 cc hit, most likely a Willard goat tag for me (14 points), but could be any of the other OIL tags or I put my father & brother in for all as well. The suspense is killing me!

MDnut

I figure odds are best that I will draw a Wilard nanny tag. I have 9 pts for dessert sheep and 4 for the rest.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom