15x56 Binos ???

N

nmhs

I own a 10x42 swarovski binos and a nikon 16-48x60 spotting scope. I am thinking about about buying some 15x56 binos or there abouts. I really dont want to spend a great deal of money on these since I will only be using these once in awhile. Does anybody have any brands that they like. Thanks for the info.

I have a pair of Pentax 16x60 that I use. They work alright. They are not on par with your Swaros, but they don't cost alot either.

I've got a pair of Steiner 15x56s for sale. They are definitely not Swaros but the price is not either. They sound like they might be what you are lookin for. PM or email me if you want more info. [email protected]
Jared

my buddy just picked up a pair of the Swaro's and they are damn nice! I'm curious if the 15x58ED's made by Minox are any good? Has anyone ever used these in the ED (flouride) version? If you shop right you can pick up a pair of these for $650 (gray market) or about $1100 with US warranty. At $650 it might be worth rollin' the dice......

Ive got the Minox 15's and they are great glass. The only downside is the hard eyecups, after extensive glassing my brow will hurt a little. I paid around $800 with the full warranty, at the time I had found a website that had them for $640 but they were backordered about 6 weeks out. But you wont find better glass for the money than the Minox.

I have a pair 15/56 swarovski binos. I see a great amount of animals. And befor i bought the cheep stuff and did not. So i will tell you from expieriance you get what you pay for.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom