15xglasser

C

Couesnut

Got you're message, It was great to see you & you're son on the Mt. & welcome aboard.
Have you seen Adams sheep yet, what a toad!!! I wish i would have been there with him, works just sucks ! Rough score,175.5
To all of you guys that are fairly new to Coues hunting,
pay attention to what this 15xglasser says, he's killed some MONSTER Coues, been doing it along time, & is one of the nicest guys you'll ever want to know. A real straight shooter...

Glad to have him on board here. I know this is just computer stuff, but it helps pass the time till the next hunt. Keep on posting.......... Allen Taylor......

Adams ram is a toad!!! The pictures I took that night with my digital did not turn out! Glad to hear it went 175...We were all figuring 174-173. Great ram I like them 37 inch horns ;-)!!! Welcome to anyone who can teach us about coues hunting.
Bret M.

Bret, my buddy is Nils the other tag holder. I was out there last fri. and sat. I am going up there this sat again if you are out thre let me know maybe we could hook up
Tom

Aw shucks, Dave...I have been known to bend a shot or two...(actually, my wife says I shoot blanks, but thats another story...:) ).

Kudos to you folks who are tossing around the idea of putting together a "whitetail get-together" in the valley area. It is a special time to spend with folks like Couesnut, who not only is willing to share his experiences and knowledge, but are good people to boot. Count on Dave's experience with the club to get the details worked out, you can't go wrong.

Dave, Adam stopped by the station the morning after he dropped his ram - what a hog! He was absolutely exhausted, torn up from all the cactus encounters, and had super-sore feet from the rough/rocky terrain - he said he didn't get back in town till after midnight. BTW, congratulations to Couesnut Jr.!

Dennis

I talked to Nils Sunday afternoon and Sunday night, it looked like he had half the John Wayne guides and PSE Gorilla Squaders from Tucson! Needless to say, he looked like he was in pretty good hands. I guess he and John May stalked a ram with his bow shortly after we left them but it didn't work out. I have to work till Sunday morning, but I may go down there and glass Sunday afternoon for him if he did not tag out already. He has some killer video of a few nice ones and he has some damned good hunters and glassers helping him...

Bret Mattausch

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom