16 yr old daughter

COtransplant

Need some help fellas. Tried trail cams to catch her sneaking out. The flash was noticed, and I got nothing. What camera will take night pics but not put off a light to give it away?
And tell some ideas on what you've done or heard of to be a pain in the ass to a kid trying to sneak out

Well, I'm just gonna cut to the chase here... Zigger will want pictures. ;-)

So if I understand... your daughter is sneaking out at night to do whatever it is 16 year olds do at night. }> And you want to catch her. Does she drive herself or is she being picked up by some n'er-do-well boy? ;-) Does she have a cell phone? If she has a cell phone sometime when she isn't looking install a program on it called Life360 and set it to use GPS and make it run in the background. You also install it on your phone and connect the two. I am told ;-) that it's fairly effective for seeing the general location where the person (or at least the phone) is at. If she has a car and drives herself one of those SPOT thingys stashed under the seat, set to notify you of its whereabouts often, might work.

Other than that a confrontation with her and a good ass-paddling comes to mind. And again Zigger will want pictures.

Good luck dude.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

ASS Paddling is Right!

You try changing the Lock on the Front Door when She Tries Sneaking Back in?

Lots of Options Here!

The Liberal Puzzzies won't like any of them!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Put a light dusting of flour where you THINK she's leaving the house from just before you go to bed. She will leave tracks in the flour. At least you'll have proof that she left.
I used to sneak out as a kid. I did what young kids do....lucky for me I never got caught by the police. Kids will be kids but I think at 16, she's past the "kid" stage for sneaking out. If it were my kid, she'd lose cell phone, tablet, computer, car...just about anything that connects her to the outside world. When she can be responsible, she'd get that stuff back. Just my two cents....

Too many tags= unhappy wife

better put the smack down on her now...

Ground her azz and no electronics. Get a dam ankle bracelet from 1911 and track her that way :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Put stinging nettle under her window. If she needs to get out she still can. If she is dressed up for a night on the town she will think twice. Ron

I don't see what the big deal is?? She was returned in semi decent shape and there's no way Wisz got her pregnant...

~Z~

C'mon Z! That's funny chit....

If I found out my daughters were sneaking out, I'd come un-glued. Luckily, my kids believe the story I told them at a young age about me being a Navy seal and I used to kill kids for a living. I guess that's why they don't have any friends.

Pictures please......

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Phone would get stress tested under a sledge hammer and the car would be on honest Al's lot by the end of the week. Assuming she has either or.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I had a cat do that everytime it went in heat. It used to meow at the back door! Then when ever the door opened it would run outside! Spanking it didn't work! Grounding didn't work! Taking its food away didn't work! The only thing that took her defiant natural urge away from leaving and playing with the Toms was when she finally got pregnant. Lol Then it would just sit around purring and looking for me to feed it and scratch its back. The next year we spayed her and that fixed it.

lol in for the edumacation.

who farted?

Wow.....Why would you shoot at somebody or something so quickly not able to give the intruder a chance to say, "Dad, it's me". That dude should not have a gun in the house...instead maybe a whiffle ball bat.

Wow
They sure aren't up for parents of the year.
Yep you can stay over, BUT you have to stay in another room, and they really thought that was going to work. Are they really that stupid.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-13 AT 09:03PM (MST)[p]>Wow.....Why would you shoot at somebody
>or something so quickly not
>able to give the intruder
>a chance to say, "Dad,
>it's me". That dude should
>not have a gun in
>the house...instead maybe a whiffle
>ball bat.
>
>Too many tags= unhappy wife

From what I understand (via the local rumor mill) she broke a basement window trying to sneak back in the house....after a night of being out. Sad thing to happen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom