161-164 171-173 early bull

buckmster28

So i was unsuccesful in the nevada drawing and I received this tag in mail today. I called divison of wildlife and they said some one must have turned one in or didnt couldnt pay for it. I should be stoked about finally drawing a nevada bull tag but im a little worried that maybe since they moved the date back to oct 22-nov 5 that other people not realizing this turned there tags back in. Obviosly this is a good unit but whats everyones opinion on it since the dates have changed?

That may be exactly what I do, was kind of caught of guard by it, already obtained a tag in another state since not drawing anything anywhere else so my time to hunt it is limited. I plan on heading over to look around in a couple weeks, I know things will change from now untill hunt starts but would like to get a lay of the land anyway. If anyone has experience on this unit they would like to share feel free to post or PM me I would appreciate it. Maybe some areas to check and caliber of animals to expect as well, anything would be a help.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom