165.....so far

madmax88

Well I didn't go out Saturday, so I decided to count my loot since mid February when I found my first freshie. I was pleasantly surprised to find my total was 165 sheds, 4 dead heads, and a bull horn sheath. Of the 165, there were 12 sets, 40 fresh, 84 lefts and 81 rights. Don't count me out yet though, I still have a little looking to do on Memorial Weekend and maybe a few after deer season.

I laid them on the yard nice and neat for you.
2485076036_e4d02b0537_b.jpg

Some other angles.
2485068672_825f055c04_b.jpg

2484240811_d69eaa5192_b.jpg

2485052626_9cba7c7564_b.jpg

With the dogs.
2484254629_7f6b6f6f04_b.jpg

The bull sheath, spikes, sets, and dead heads. For reference, that big spike is 14"
2484263179_b4483709ee_b.jpg

THERE USED TO BE 166!!!

UNTIL THAT HEALER (MUTT!!!) ATE ONE!!!

JUST RAZZIN YOU!!!

NOTHING LIKE THROWING THE DOG A BONE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Dude, I think you have an addiction problem! Congrats and as Bess said, it looks like your dogs think they are in bone heaven. Let us know what your final tally is assuming you ever stop looking!

Shed findin season NEVER ends in these parts!
Thats more deer sheds than I will find in ten years though!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

that's a good years find. hope i can hit that many this year. any idea how many hours or days you have in?

I am a full time engineering student, I work for the local Public Works Department, and you can find me at church every Sunday.

Dude!! Save some for the rest of us old out of shape buggers,ha ha, way to go man............

Be honsest...at church, do you think about the message of god or the beauty of strolling thru the hills picking up cast antlers? OR do you do the man thing and just sleep or daydream thru the sermon?

Nice sheds. I'm not sure what state you retrieved the antlers/skulls from but in Wyoming now the skulls need a sealed band from the game warden attached to the antler. I hope more states follow Wyoming in this new law. Keep pounding the hills for more bone.

Way to go 88, now everybody from UTARD will be heading to Northern Kalifornicated. Oh..I forgot, these blacktail antlers are a tad smaller than those baby elk sheds that Bess and the boys pick up in Colorado City.

EASY BOMBER!!!

I'VE ALREADY BEEN TOASTED ONCE THIS EVENING!!!

I ONLY PICK UP SHEDS WHEN I RUN OVER ONE & IT BLOWS MY TIRE OR WHEN I TRIP ON ONE & IT HITS ME IN THE EYE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom