16A elk guide rifle

scottr

As I mentioned in the draw thread, my wife drew second rifle MB for 16A. This will be her first big game hunt, so I want it to be a great experience for her. Can some of you recommend some guides? I would like someone who is flexible...we will use our own camp and food. Basically day guides.

Thanks, Scott

I don't know how busy Tom Klumker is gonna be, definitely cal him at San Francisco river outfitters

Call Preston Bates at N Bar Ranch. He lives right in the middle of 16A and I'm sure he could help you out.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom