16B/22 draw success

JeremyKS

Well I pleasantly learned I drew the first season rifle elk tag for this unit. This was not my first choice but none the less I drew a tag! So now the planning begins. Anybody care to share some info with me of where to start? I do have horses.
Thanks!

I am just waiting to see if I drew the same tag I have a bunch of friends that have hunted the unit and have good info if I draw if you like to team up and hunt let me know

Just received e mail for the first rifle bull hunt 16b.Pumped to say the least.Been itchin to go on a backpack wilderness hunt for some time.If its anything like the other gila hunts I've been on it'll be a blast.Good luck for those still waiting for the good news and congratz to everybody who drew.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom