16D MI video by Kevin Jaramillo

Point of Clarification-THIS IS A MI HUNT,Jer's knees are gone and he has Parkinsons on top of that. We were giving it hell in the forest.....just couldn't get things to work. A very kind ranch lady invited us down to her place, big heart for Jer after she met him. Jim

Bob-Does Bogart show my age???

BTW-The LO thing is all in the approach. They have coaching classes in your area. Jimbo

Great hunt, thanks for sharing. Beautiful videography, especially the elk in the dust at sunset, defifinately one of the most visually interesting hunting videos I've seen lately. Enjoyed watching the other films he has posted there as well, the man's got talent.

I'm taking my uncle on an MI hunt in 34 this year. Any mature 6x6 will do for him. A bull like that would be just awesome.

I'm forwarding the video link to him...should get him all excited.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice Footage! I will putting mine and my sons hunt in 16D on video this year. We have the first archery hunt. It should be fun.

Sent the video link to my uncle...he called me all excited.

Of course he asked: "What are the chances I can get one that big?!"

Again, thanks for sharing.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom