16E Muzzy

lymanboy

Congrats on all those that drew! My wife drew 16E muzzy and cant wait until July to get down and start scouting. We are from Oregon and looking forward to hunting some new country. Im looking for some jump off points to maybe get us in the right direction. Ive started doing some research on here and a few other sites and don't like being that guy that applies for an area I don't know about but gave it a shot this year and she drew a tag. Well I appreciate any info you guys can provide! Thanks Justin and Jenna

I hunted and killed in 16E a few years ago and would be happy to share the details with you.

Cory

Thanks for the reply Cory! I truly appreciate it and will give you a call tomorrow evening! Thanks again! Justin

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-13 AT 01:22PM (MST)[p]Hey Guys thanks to all who have helped out on this hunt so far. We are leaving tomorrow and will post when we return. This year has been amazing so far and cant wait to see what the coming weeks will bring. Thanks again!

Justin and Jenna

The hunt was a great time. We scouted pretty hard the days leading up to the hunt but didn't turn up any "great" bulls. Over the week we saw 41 bulls and the biggest was a 310 class bull with only one side. Nice 6 point and broke leaving a single brow on the other. Very fun hunt where we got to really stretch our legs. Anyways ill quit blabbing and let you see the bull she shot at 80 yards Sunday.
2328dead_bull.jpg

1276muzzy_bull.jpg

That's great bull. We're you guys camped in a canyon? I was down there scouting for my rifle hunt and saw a Toyota with Oregon plates. Glad to hear you saw lots of animals. We're they bugling during your hunt?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom