.17 Hornet Ammo

roperlt

I did some gun trading and ended up with a new Savage .17 Hornet...I'm excited to have one of these new guns, I think they will be alot of fun from what I have read...Only problem I can't find any ammo within 200 miles of here...I ordered a case online and it will be here Friday, but I would really like to get this gun sighted in!!!Does anyone know of some ammo to buy for my new toy or am I just going to have to wait for the UPS guy!!! Sorry about the long rant...Later, L.T.

Same problem with the 17HMR ammo, stores either out or hording till they raise the price.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I can not find anyone offering .17 Hornet ammo for sale. I did see .17HMR being offered for 120 bucks per 500 rounds of Hornady Varmint express at Sportsman guide. Comes in a plastic ammo can for storage.

RELH

I ordered a case from Cheaper than dirt and it is supposed to be here Friday...I'm excited to try it out...From what I found online it should have the same trajectory as a .223...Should be a fun gun...We'll see how it is when I get my ammo...
Later, L.T.

I finally got some ammo for the .17 Hornet, sighted it in 1 inch high @ 100 yds...Shot a five shot group that I could cover with a nickel...I think it will be awesome on everything from potguts to foxes...I'm going to take it this weekend calling coyotes we'll see if it will work for that...Wish me luck...Later, L.T.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom