17 Youth Deer

ixsolracxi

Good day all.

I will be taking 3 youths this year to unit 17 for deer. I have looked through all the old posts here and have some ideas of where to begin my scouting. I am planning at least 3 trips out there for scouting to learn as much as possible. I am hoping to get the kids to see some deer this year. Last year i had my daughter and nephew on a hunt down in unit 29 and all we saw was 1 doe in our unit. I am hoping to get them on more deer this year to help with their enthusiasm. The third will be on his first hunt this year. Just looking to find out if there are any other suggestions compared to what I have found so far. I am determined to make this hunt, and their elk hunts, as memorable as possible. So, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Carlos

5636buck17.jpg

5363unit17buck.jpg

9236buck.jpg

169fork.jpg

been a while we hunt deer in unit 17..my brother killed his biggest buck with muzzleloader..I think on youth season might be better...

good luck

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom