180+ Plamosa Ram

M

maddglasser

Ken Miller of Phx. took this 181 &6/8 ram with us on Dec. 2. The ram has nearly 16" bases and was 36 long. #rd quarters are 11" on this guy!
It was a very special day for all of us. We found around 50 sheep that day and passed 2 different 160 class rams. I guess it payedoff!
493d56d72f1ccc82.jpg

493d58873bc13fb1.jpg

493d58f33ebcbe83.jpg

www.southwesthuntingadventures.com

Travis:

I'll be passing through there on the 31st......going to try and do some desert hunting this January.

I'll be there again in March for the Blythe Bowmen Hunters 3D tournament. You should try and make it......I'll buy dinner!

BOHNTR )))---------->

What a remarkable ram. Congrats to Ken. I heard he shot it in the ram pasture

I understand Ken was told by several people to shoot the first 160 class ram he finds because the rams in the Plamosa's only have 13.5" to 14" bases. I'm sure he's glad he didn't believe the urban legends.

this is a hog! congrats to ken on a outstanding trophy ram this is how you want a once in a lifetime hunt to end. travis as always outstanding job on finding that ram.i know when i draw my sheep tag who i will be calling.

Travis and Troy Scott are the real deal, Travis hunting the first two days with spinal minijitis has was hospitalized on Wed. night till Fri. I can never repay you guys enough what a hell of an experience

Travis got out on fri and was back in camp hunting sat morning in the field helping Phill Mcreary with his 44BS tag

I swear that Travis is part billy goat. Tough as nails. I found that out in the Gila about 7 years ago. Not much has changed. He is the same old Travis. I'm sorry that I won't be making it out this year in January.

Travis:

Great ram!

I was out today with Shane Moline from Kingman who says he knows you and your brother, says you guys are animals, and he says HI!

We were setting up my camp for pigs in 18B when you guys names came up.

Shane is a heck of a sportsman, a super bass fisherman and a good friend!

Again, good job on that ram..You guys did well!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Thank you "the Don". That is a great compliment and very appreciated. I hope you guys have or had a great pig hunt as well as had a great Dec., hopefully hunting sheep. I guided a guy from Cali on the Muzzy hunt who spoke yery Highly of you his name is Ed Beltran. He said you are an awesome man.
Thanks again

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom