1892 Winchester 25-20 wtb

Wtb in 80% condition or better
Hatchet! Checkout Winchester Arms Collector Association (WACA) and scroll down to Forum! Post an ad under the Swap Meet Category as a guest!
Identify what configuration you are interested i.e., carbine, saddle ring carbine, rifle, musket, round barrel, octagon barrel, half-round barrel, Deluxe, standard, etc.
E-mail me [email protected] if I can be of further assistance! Good luck.

Hatchet! Checkout Winchester Arms Collector Association (WACA) and scroll down to Forum! Post an ad under the Swap Meet Category as a guest!
Identify what configuration you are interested i.e., carbine, saddle ring carbine, rifle, musket, round barrel, octagon barrel, half-round barrel, Deluxe, standard, etc.
E-mail me [email protected] if I can be of further assistance! Good luck.
Awesome ! Thanks !

Good tip on the site thanks. I have an 1894 Takedown I may be interested in selling. Good place to check on value

Hatchet, let me know what configuration, caliber, details, etc. you are looking for. I will post an ad on there for you. I have done that in the past for friends.
E-mail me at [email protected] with what you are looking for and your preferred contact information as opposed to posting here!
I have trouble accessing my private messages!
Added to that, I know an 1892 collector that “might” have what you are looking for and I can see if he has anything in his stable that fits your needs for sale.
Richard.

Hatchet, Guest entry should have worked? Went back and checked. All that was required was the guest name, guest e-mail address and subject to administrator approval prior to posting the ad.
Just send me the info as identified above and I will gladly help you out!

Hatchet, let me know what configuration, caliber, details, etc. you are looking for. I will post an ad on there for you. I have done that in the past for friends.
E-mail me at [email protected] with what you are looking for and your preferred contact information as opposed to posting here!
I have trouble accessing my private messages!
Added to that, I know an 1892 collector that “might” have what you are looking for and I can see if he has anything in his stable that fits your needs for sale.
Richard.
Ok I’m on it ! Thanks I really appreciate it !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom