1911's brother?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
overton says it looks a lot like 1911

216ranger.jpg

State Park Ranger Found Unconscious in Patrol Car With Beer Between His Legs (PHOTO)

http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2014/aug/28/state-park-ranger-found-patrol-car-unconscious-bee/

They make about 60K/year in Kali. This one doesn't any longer.

Eel

Does not surprise me. The state parks system has a lot of liberal enviros working for them. I am surprised they did not spot a roach near him.

RELH

Quite the argument in the "comments" section of that article. Rather amusing actually....

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

He should be fired from his job. It is bad enough to get caught driving under the influence while off duty. It is unforgivable to be driving drunk in a patrol car while on duty. I am from the old school where a cop must conduct himself at a higher standard then the average citizen.

After this stunt, I would never be able to trust him in a law enforcement job. Making a mistake is one thing, flaunting this criminal behavior is totally different and shows how much disregard he has for his job and the Justice system.

RELH

>When I saw this picture I
>was appalled. He drinks Keystone
>Light!!??

He's known around here now as the Keystone Cop.

At least he has his seat belt on.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom