1983 Colt Python 4" Blued

dgfavor

I purchased from (the story goes) the son of original owner in estate sale reportedly never been fired. No original box, packaging, etc. Gun shop "expert" on its shipping arrival felt strongly it had not been fired other than factory. I intended to shoot the bejeezuz out of it but couldn't bring myself to do it and I've never fired it. It has resided in well managed, maintained gun safe the whole time. It looks essentially pristine in person but has some light handling marks I have tried to expose as best I can in images and mark with orange dots but most require the light being just right to see - only 2 are what I would consider generally visible. Really a nice piece that's been a gun safe resident. $3000.00
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

Last edited:
Those are such cool guns. I had a chance at one years ago for next to nothing and didn’t buy it. Still regret that

When I was a kid my Dad owned a hardware store and sold guns......lots of guys left there with supposedly "new" colt pythons.....every new gun that came in, I test fired an entire box through them.....my Dad always lol about it....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom