1987 deer season dates???

DMCHUNTER

I know it is odd but by any chance does anyone know what the season dates for area 7 were in 1987. Having an argument about it and need to see who is right.

I hunted in 061 during the month of Oct. in 1989 and got my Buck on Oct. 31st during a heavy snow storm out of Mountian City. That was a TUES and think the season ended on Sat. NOV 4th that same year.

Looking at my Perpetucal Calendar for the year 1987, the last day of Oct 31st was on a Saturday, so it could have ran till Nov 7th but only a guess.

Brian

Im with Brian on this one. I remember as a kid hunting with my Dad that year and he killed his buck on November 4th on the rifle hunt. Don't ask me how I remember that :) It was a very heavy,deep forked, 23 inch 4 point that was ruttin some does. I remember his tag was good for 4 or 5 weeks. Those were the good ole days!

I hunted 10 late in 1987 and the season ran until Sat. Nov 14. We got caught in a blizard there on Fri the 13th. Deer were ruttin like crazy.I'm pretty sure area 7 went until then also.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom