1st Annual Wild West 3-D Pop-Up Archery Shoot

HUNTINFORLIFE

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-08 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]Everyone needs to check this out, this looks like it will be a fun achery shoot, the first place prize is the best one that i have seen at any archery shoot yet.

1st Place Prize - 2008 Utah Moose Hunt
2nd Place Prize - Hoyt Katera Bow
3rd Place Prize - Eberlestock Slingshot Backpack
Top Female Score - Hoyt Kobalt Bow
1st Place Youth (13 and Under) - Hoyt Trykon Sport Bow

Here is the web site to see more info: http://www.sfwsfh.org/

Sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe if I worked on my shooting a little bit more I could win something... Too bad I am two years older than the youth division allows. Lol
bowhunter3,
Go big or go home

Not only is the first prize a good one, ok a great one. These pop up shoots are really fun. If you want to test your shooting abilities definetly try this shoot. I shot in a pop up tourny last year and it was a blast. Handicaps were also used in that shoot. These shoots are set up so that any one who can shoot a bow will have a chance to win. I we hopefully be able to attend, ought to be fun.

>If work is still slow I
>will be there to calim
>my moose tag!!
>
>Archery is a year round commitment!!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!?????? You are supposed to be helping find my trophy pisscutter that weekend. It just si happens we will be less than 20 minutes from there, and we can swing by, win your moose hunt, head back up the mountain and find some raghorns!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

That moose tag would be great to have!

Any one know what moose unit?

That is a real nice place to have a shoot too!

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom