1st big Couse 117.8 S.C.I

G

gohunting

I bought a San Carlos couse deer tage for January. On Friday we went out to scouted an area and found lots of deer with a nice 3X3 working on 2 doe's. Well one opening morning Saturday I walked in the dark to get set up before sun came up. You could see through your bino at 7:05am and by 7:10 I seen 5 doe's and by 7:15ish I found this big buck at 800 yrd or so. I got to watch him for 10 15 mins and see him make scapes and rub trees. I deciding to let him walk out of my site and over into a small canyon before took off to do a G.I. joe sneak. When I got to were I wanted to be I was unable to find the deer (real thick),so I walk up higher and set up to glass. Around 11:00am I found the buck bedded up with 2 does in the bottom of the canyon about 900 yard away. I took off and was able close the gap to 175 yard. When it was all said and done the buck went no were a good clean harvest. I took picture for everyone to see but need help on placing them here to show. Ken

Congrats Ken. I cant wait to see the pictures, sounds like a monster and a good hunt....... Allen Taylor......

pictures soon

I sent pictures to deer king. He will help get them out to show. If the picture dont turn out I can e-mail them to anyone. Thank's everyone!

Ken-

Congrats on the great deer. Please e-mail me some photos.

I have been interested in doing that hunt, but have not spent the necessary time there "looking" at deer. I am going there next week for 5 days to hunt quail and will spend every morning glassing- for coyotes of course- since you are not allowed to "scout"

May but the tag for next year......

[email protected]

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your buck. Has anyone hosted the photos yet? If not, send some pics to me and I'll put them on my web host.

carl

Huurrrryyy!

dds - Darren
dds_sig.jpg

Ken,
I talked with your buddy Dave today and he told me all about your hunt. Please send my your photos and I'll host them for you. Last time I forgot to send you my e-mail. Here it is:
[email protected] Can't wait to see your buck!! Congratulations again!!

Carl

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom