1st Goose

TripleK

Long Time Member
1st goose kill for my oldest son, K1! Nice Shootin', Karter!

2009_0409Goose0001-1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-10 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]Whoo hoo! That's my nephew! Good job Rookie!

Tell him that Kayson really loved his shirt.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

nice job there tough guy!
if mamma don't cook that goose for you i'm calling the bishop

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-10 AT 02:19AM (MST)[p]I'm going to mount it and put it in my room.

(edited to add:) That was Karter posting. Not me...his mom...TripleK. I am not going to mount a goose...ever. And I'm definitely not putting one in my room. lol Apparently he wants to tell the story so I'm sure he'll post that up sometime soon.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-10 AT 07:56AM (MST)[p]Karter, way to go buddy! Let's hear the story.

That wasn't the neighbors goose I hope?:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-10 AT 01:24PM (MST)[p]>Hey, I thought stinkystomper was the
>only guy with one of
>those shirts!
>
>Great goose!

It may be his shirt, its at least the same size stinky wears.

P.S.....Congrats on the goose.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

THE STORY

Ok, here is the story. My friend, his dad, and I went goose hunting Saturday morning. His dad took us to a secret spot. We got out of the truck and we were right by a pond with three geese on it. We snuck around the bend and jumped them. They flew away and with my first shot I took the middle one down. He landed on the pond and was walking away so I went on the pond after him. A number of shots later he was dead. Then it was picture time. We also went rabbit hunting but didn't see anything. It was still a really fun day though.

P.S. I guess I went to the stinky stomper school of shooting and he did borrow my shirt for his elk hunt. lol

Karter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom