2.6 million jobs created in 2015

azbullhunter

Labor dept reported that 2.6 million jobs created in 2015. Between 2014 and 2015 two of the strongest years in the history of the country according to major banks. Unemployment rate still at 5% even in view of difficulties in other parts of the world primarily China.

Is it not great to live in the U.S.

Look at the income graph where workers are making less than they did in 2008 and blow your horn. The economy sucks and all the spin in the world won't convince people they are doing better.

And that JOKER that was Voted in has Devalued Our Dollar down to nothing!

Sure Most people are Busting their Asses!

But it's kinda like workin for nothin!

Don't tell me how good the Economy is here where I live!

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Are you saying these stats are lies. If you are not making enough money then get a better paying job or become more valuable. like I posted a day or so ago car sales are higher than ever and Ford f 150 sell at a pace of one a minute. Who is buying all these vehicles workers from McDonalds and Burger King? You guys must be losers if you are not making a lot of money either that or you have nothing to offer.

I am driving a brand new pickup how about you. Any moron can read the top of the income graph that says AVERAGE. Means that some are doing better and others are doing worse but the incomes are going down not up since the Jeffersons took over.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-16 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]new truck,new atv, new travel trailer and new car also and all paid for.

I would like to know where you live if the economy is not good.

please answer my question who is buying millions of trucks and cars sold not minimum wage workers right???
The people i know who are not doing well are lazy and do not want to work or work hard

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-16 AT 09:55PM (MST)[p]Just because they are selling a lot of vehicles, does not mean the economy is doing that great. Just how many car-truck buyers are extending their credit line too far and buying that vehicle on a 3-5 year payment plan along with their other credit buying. Just like a lot of people extended their credit line too far on buying a home and went bust when Barney Franks helped to change the rules that allowed lower income families buy homes that were above their income level.

RELH

What a bunch of whiney glass half empty losers.

WTF do you expect? a new S class for everyone? would that be a good economy? just WTF would make you people happy anyway? you're destined to be miserable.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

you probably would like to go back to losing 750,000 jobs a month and 2/3 of U.S. auto industry in bankruptcy and most major banks on the verge that is your definition of a good economy I guess. I would rather look at record car sales and 230,000 new jobs a month and a rebounding housing market. That is my definition.

Yes but you're forgetting the most important things. he's a democrat, and worse than that he's black.

It's all bad m'kay.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Are you really that na?ve enough to believe the economy has improved that much under you hero. You hero has been giving us altered stats for a long time on just how many people are un-employed.
As for the auto industry. Was it really good business to bail out a union that has line workers with high school or less education and pay them a salary with benefits that surpass a lot of teachers with their B.A. degree. Obama just bought the union vote and nothing more and failed to demand changes for the auto unions that would help to guarantee their jobs being there 10 years from now.

RELH

Last year at this time I had a Guy call me needing a small Job done!

As I get to his Nice/Newer 2 Story House I see 2 newer 4 Door Strokers in the Driveway,A trailer with 4 ATV's,A trailer with Jet Ski's,A Fifth Wheel Camper about 38' long,Aluminum Horse Trailer and 2 Newer Long Track Snowmobiles!

Ya,He's got all the F'N Toys!

I look at the Job,give Him a Price,and He says:I'm OK with your Price but I'll have to wait to get my Tax Return back!

I don't much Care for Credit Card Payments but I thought I was being Nice And offered to take a Credit Card Payment!

He Lost His Cool,said I've got 5 of those SOB's & I can't use any of them!

Said OK,Just offering!

As I was leaving He said When I get My Tax Return I'll call you,Good enough I said thinking I'd never hear from him again!

But sure enough a few months later He calls & Say's I've got the money,anytime you can get here will be fine!

So I go do the Job And Now He's got a BRAND NEW GAWD-DAMNED Dodge Charger in the Garage with Stickers on it!

F'N Economy Must be Great!

I've made!"

v=N8i5NLyXZdc

No one forced the auto companies to pay what they did. Would you turn down a great paying job ???? well you might. Stats are the same no matter who is president. wages increased 2.5 % last year.You need to do research the auto jobs of today are nothing like before there were lots of concessions. I do not have the time to educate you guys. You must be a Trump supporter, white, middle class or less, uneducated, and angry because the world and success has passed you by with no way to retire early and worried how you may outlive your meager savings and waiting for the ultimate welfare system Medicare and Social Security. Before you tell me you earned it look at your Medicare statement and tell who will benefit more you or the government.

I will let you go as you are probably on your way to Wal mart and then on to dinner at taco bell.

Ya!

I'm Jealous Of People that live way beyond their Means & when a simple Problem pops up they can't deal with it because there Ain't an extra 50.00 to be had anywhere!

Am I Jealous of people like you?

Not at all!

Just Keep BRAGGIN!

I've made!"

v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Azbullhunter, you are the one that drank the kool aid and now you are willing to come back for more to see if it kills you. You also better get us to the idea of possibly seeing Trump in the oval office as your Democrat choice of a liar and crook is slipping even among Democrats.

Also a lot of us can not stand going into Walmart or eating that crap at Taco Bell. Around here both places are referred to as welfare haven where all the Democrats on welfare go too.

ELH

Whether you have the time or not doesn't matter azbullchitter. Nobody's buyin what yer sellin.

What about record auto sales and 2.6 million jobs I guess all lies. Maybe you should be jealous of me not that other guy sounds like you struggle a bit. My wife and I both retired in our forties. Both have new vehicles, multiple homes all new toys and no debt going on a ski trip next week and Vegas soon. We take a trip once a month. Enjoy Carl's jr tonight they have a chicken sandwich for a dollar. Keep looking for those WMD that a documented lie not like the lies you think are going on.

RELH remember who was president when the economy collapsed and who got the TARP program going. Who was president when economy recovered? you guys can't or do not want to remember that. Why aren't you guys in Oregon?? I wish I could be there but it would be over soon if I were in charge.

>RELH remember who was president when
>the economy collapsed and who
>got the TARP program going.
>Who was president when economy
>recovered? you guys can't
>or do not want to
>remember that. Why aren't
>you guys in Oregon?? I
>wish I could be there
>but it would be over
>soon if I were in
>charge.

So?

WTF You gonna do up there?

Stroll in & Tell em You Already Own every-F'N-Thing?

I've made!"

v=N8i5NLyXZdc

>
>So?
>
>WTF You gonna do up there?
>
>
>Stroll in & Tell em You
>Already Own every-F'N-Thing?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"I'm Living & Dieing with the
>Choices
>I've made!"
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?
>v=N8i5NLyXZdc
>
>

He'll show em his high score on modern warfare and they'll pack up and leave!

Jesus Christ what a bunch of Debbie Downer dipchits.

Keep your chin up the black guy will be gone in a year. and at least Hillary is white . look at the bright side you losers it's never hopeless.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

AZbullcrapper, you are full of it and you are going to get a big surprise this coming election as the majority of the people are fed up with you bent wrist left wing liberals.
So you retired early and own two homes and that makes you important and successful in life. Bullcrap!! We also own two homes, our main one is over 2,500 sq. ft. and the Victorian farm house by the Sacramento river is over 3,500 sq. ft. I retired at the age of 56 and our assets are in the 7 figures. Does that make me a better person then the average working Joe. No it does not, but you seem to feel that it does you. You are a very shallow person, but most liberals are that way and we are used to it.
Now unwad your panties. As for Oregon, I like going there for vacations, but not to move there year round. I like it just fine where I am in Northern CA. so I can screw with the liberals here and send them up to Oregon to rub elbows with Dude. In fact I will be in the Eugene area of Oregon this April to get a head count on the recent liberals from CA. that moved there to screw with the locals and their way of life. Makes dude get his panties in a wad like yours.
RELH

Nobody ever thought you were better than average RELH, but thanks for clearing that up anyway.

Only liberals think like that huh? what about that modest soft spoken guy named Trump who's at the top of the republican polls? when you try to make a point run it by someone else first for a reality check.

7 figures isn't that much anymore unless it's up there in the 7 figures. but not to worry at your age, 7 figures still buys a lot of depends and Matlock VHS tapes.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

AZ how u make ur money you on the government teet n hire illegals to harvest your crops to like dude, or you're growing pot...?

>Well that sucks. what we
>need are more minimum wage
>jobs.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

So you can Shaft a few more Illegals over to Pad your Pockets even more?

JFP!!!

I've made!"

v=N8i5NLyXZdc

The increase in health care workers is to treat aging boomers on Medicare. If the government prints enough money, everybody can have a good paying job. Not exactly the back bone of a strong economy.

Please answer the question.

Who is buying all these vehicles the most ever and is the government lying about the job numbers. Strong increases in construction, healthcare,retail and more money spent on travel in 2015 than ever before even with lower fuel costs. 103,000 new hotel rooms are being built right now.

I guess for illegals and Chinese. You guys are bitter about your own shortcomings and failures.

I provide facts and you provide excuses.

If Rupert or Rush doesn't tell them they don't think it's worth knowing. hence they don't know much.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-16 AT 00:38AM (MST)[p]So far all you have supplied is your opinion which we do not hold very high for credibility. How about providing links to your sources of information and we can judge for ourselves if they deserve credibility or twisted stats from bent wrist liberals like you. Business Insider does not paint such a rosy picture as you do. It also stated that there was very little increase in retail sales when you exclude gas and vehicles.

RELH

Economic Calendar
? Job Openings & Labor Turnover Survey (Tues.): Economists estimate the US had 5.40 million job openings in November, up from 5.383 in October. From Credit Suisse: "Job openings edged down in October to 5.4M after rising to a near cycle-high level of 5.5M in the prior month. The ratio of vacancies to unemployed workers moved down to 0.68 ? just shy of the 2006-2007 peak. However, measures of job turnover, which tend to lead wage acceleration, were disappointing. The quits and hires rates were unchanged and have now stagnated for nearly a year. We investigated the stagnation in the quits rate closely using detailed demographic and business data from the Census Bureau. We find evidence for structural headwinds which suggest that even if the labor market continues to tighten in the months ahead, we should not necessarily expect the quits rate to return to its historic norms."
Economic Calendar

>Please answer the question.
>
>Who is buying all these vehicles
>the most ever and is
>the government lying about the
>job numbers. Strong increases
>in construction, healthcare,retail and more
>money spent on travel in
>2015 than ever before even
>with lower fuel costs.
>103,000 new hotel rooms are
>being built right now.
>
>I guess for illegals and Chinese.
> You guys are bitter
>about your own shortcomings and
>failures.
>
>I provide facts and you provide
>excuses.

Read Post # 14!

As I see it most people have at least 2 Brand New Vehicles!

Can you do a study for me & find out how GAWD-DAMNED many of them are Paid off?

GEEZUS!!!

I've made!"

v=N8i5NLyXZdc

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-16 AT 05:28AM (MST)[p]Earnings reports comin out over the next couple weeks how you boys bettin? Everybody should be puttin up big numbers in this stellar economy right?

7421bbb.jpg

8871105802157721047128357705268114202078226226n.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom