2 bulls with horn locked

L

littlebuck

I received a e-mail today at work with about 5 photos of 2 big bulls with there horns locked. One bull is dead someone is sawing the dead bulls horn off to set the other free. if someone wants I can send them the e-mail and you could post the story and pic. Im new and Im not sure how to do it. out littlebuck

Look similar??

fa419b81.jpg

JB

Man if I was that guy I would be sawing the live bulls horn off!...that way I would have 3 instead of 2..lol guy has some steelies there
YB

I saw a hunting video once of some guy sawing apart two bucks to free the live one. The live buck was fatigued to near death but still way defensive. By the time he was freed he got a burst of adrenaline and stumbled away. This bull, though, looks like he could pommel the guy anytime. Can you imagine the back-and-forth, back-and-forth of a hack saw NOT riling this bull?!!!

***Sperca

Sperca-

I think you're talkig about the Eastman's video. Definately not for the faint hearted...

Scott G.

SCOTT:

May have been an Eastmans video; I recall the bucks were tied up in a river. Not 'near' a river, but 'in' a river, and on the river bank.

***Sperca

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom