MSR Hubba Hubba HP 2 tent+footprint+GEAR SHED!!! Package deal

This is a well cared for MSR, Hubba Hubba HP, 2 person, 3 season tent. It is warmer than the normal Hubba Hubba. Lightweight, yet excellent for later hunts. I completely dried it after every use before putting back on my storage shelf. I have selling with it the gear shed (which I just checked online and saw that the gear shed currently retails all by itself for $219). I am also including the matching floor footprint.

The tent stakes are an assortment of originals and replacements I’ve bought along the way. Some stakes are bent but they are all there and a few extra.

I had the poles repaired once by MSR. The different color section of the single pole is the repaired section. One end of the tent screen window there was a hole but I completed fixed it by sewing a patch- see photos. No bugs can get in right there.

It’s not new, but I assure you it’s in great shape and has lots of life left. The main thing is -it is still water tight. I don’t use it every year, but I did sleep 4 or 5 nights in it last October elk season near 12000 feet elevation and I stayed completely dry. There are zero leaks.

I am selling it because I pack in with horses nearly all the time now. I prefer using larger more comfortable camps and a few extra pounds don’t matter to me. I decided to make a nice package deal for someone who wants this quality setup without paying the price of a new one. $300.00 for everything.

IMG_8419.jpeg

IMG_8418.jpeg

IMG_8417.jpeg

IMG_8404.jpeg

IMG_8407.jpeg

IMG_8412.jpeg

IMG_8411.jpeg

IMG_8410.jpeg

IMG_8413.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom