2 Kills. 1 Week!!!!

O

ohngren

Here is the Antelope I shot at 50 yards on August 16th. And here is the Cow Elk I shot on August 23rd at 35 yards. I only have the head picture of the elk cause I had no camera on the mountain and was by myself. So I had to bring the head to camp for the picture. If you want the stories look in my post titled "First Antelope" I'm out of Archery tags now. What should I do with my time??? lol

4a973f9e34f3de34.jpg

4a973fc835fa8b3b.jpg

Did I stutter??? You only get one chance at photo memories my friend. I had room in my backpack, i was only a mile in. No biggie. I carried it in my backpack and a hind quarter on my shoulder without stopping once. It was easy.

WACKmaster,
you are the reason a lot of guys don't post their pics on this site. Some dumbA$$ like you always has to make a negative comment. The kid kills two animals with his bow (great accomplishment by the way) and shares the pics with us and you jump all over him for packing out the head. Who cares if he packed out the head for a pic - it didn't affect you at all so why post the negative crap???

Congrats on the archery kills and the pics and thanks for sharing your hunts with us!!

Awesome man! I put in for Wyoming but didn't draw the tag unfortunately. I do have 2 doe tags though. Let me know how your hunt goes!!!!

elkhunterut sorry if that came out offensive to you didn't mean it that way just didn't understand a cow elk head being such a trophy to someone but now i do. Great trophies are in the eye's of the beholder i guess. sorry again i understand what you mean't.

Well seeing how you have all the time in the world now i would boil the elk skull. It would be a reminder everytime you look at it to put your camera in your backpack. lol sorry if my post affended you.

>WACKmaster,
>you are the reason a lot
>of guys don't post their
>pics on this site.
>Some dumbA$$ like you always
>has to make a negative
>comment. The kid kills
>two animals with his bow
>(great accomplishment by the way)
>and shares the pics with
>us and you jump all
>over him for packing out
>the head. Who cares
>if he packed out the
>head for a pic -
>it didn't affect you at
>all so why post the
>negative crap???
>
>Congrats on the archery kills and
>the pics and thanks for
>sharing your hunts with us!!
>

Very well said. Some people should just shut up!!!! Congrats on your hunts.

Yes it is a paunsaguant Antelope. Super fun hunt!!!!!! Also Wacmaster. No problem on your comment. Normally I wouldn't have carried it out, but it was only a mile like I said so it wasn't a big deal. I spent alot of money on a nice Nikon last year, problem is, it's too nice to pack in lol. I need to buy a small hunting one so this doesn't happen again. Anyhow, thanks for all the replies everyone. Good luck filling your tags this year!!!!

Ohngren, thanks for the pics and nice job. Your antelope pic reminds me of a nice buck antelope I saw up timber above Panguitch - one of the coolest and most surreal things I have ever seen. I too have packed out a cow's head - only I did it so it could be tested for CWD.

Congrats!

Really must have been an exciting week for you.

That is not a bad idea that waccy had on bleaching the skull on your cow.....it would be good practice if ya messed up and it would look kinda cool--------I would guess not to many cow elk skulls get bleached?

Stand-up move to apoligize waccy.......all of us have posted something we regret maybe or it came across screwy....

Robb

Stephan,
Congrates on a great year, I still have to wait until November for my Idaho Whitetail hunt. Thanks for posting.

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

dude, you should always have a camera. moments like these are priceless.

[a href="http://www.mybinocularharness.com/"]camera harness[/a]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom