2 locked bucks mount ideas

nvhunter

Got waaaaay lucky this year and found 2 mule deer bucks with horns locked together and dead. Got permissions from ndow to keep them. Now....i need (want) to get them mounted in a way that does them justice. they are both mature, heavy heavy horned deer, one is a 7x4 the other an older 4x3 super heavy.
I have room for shoulder mounts but I know the only way that you would really be able to see both bucks faces well is either full body, or a pedistal. I dont have room that, but do have some possible options for businesses that might display them.
I have contacted Scheels about loaning them to them just haven't heard yes or no yet. Cabelas said they don't hang anything that they don't own, and they are not buying right now.
Any ideas on mounting? Or possible businesses that might be interested in a loan option?

How could you tell us about these bad boys and not post any pics? You're killing me here.

Agreed post pictures, and if it were me, I would keep them in my own house to enjoy even if they were euro mounts

I think fatrooster is going to post them next week, im not real good at the whole pic thing on here, but will get some up. If you want to take a look go to hunttalk, they are posted there under 'very nice nv deer'

That's an awesome find nvhunter and also a great buck you took. Quite the couple of days you had there.
I don't know a lot with taxidermy, but I could see a pedistal mount with those locked bucks looking good. Which may also give you more versatility on where you could put them in your house.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom