2 New Mexico Antelope

Letterfly

Well you dont see one like this every day,but i like him i had been watching him for about 6 weeks and hoping he would stay in the area.My son-in-law out did me but i dont think he will ever kill one like mine.
48d43f501fcc7af2.jpg

48d43f8b3b11d831.jpg

WOW! Those are some unbelievable goats. Congratulations.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

Well your right but when your son in-law gives you a tag and says let's shoot them with the AR-15's I am not going to pass a tag up.I have shot goats with 30-30,30-06,25-06,300wlby,25 wssm and Bow and if you keep your range right for the caliber and hit them right they all die the same.

Great antelope! Any chance you would care to share the score on those bucks?

Didn't even notice the guns I was too busy looking at the horns till I read one of the posts. That being said, my attitude toward AR-15s has changed. I used to think it was weird to hunt with them, now I starting to think "why not". You can make them ridiculously accurate, depending on the game they have enough knock down, they are fun, rugged, dependable. What's not to like?

both goats look great! as far as the guns... get ready cause here they come, you've been able to buy an AR-10 (.308win) for some time now but the hunting public as just begun changing there attitudes about them and yes, then came be amazingly accurate. also remember this, our most popular and current hunting rifles and .30 cals began as a military application and trickled down to the hunting public from there, so its only a matter of time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom