2 x 2 Archery Antelope

ABQHUNTER

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-14 AT 11:11AM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]My buddy and I went two for two on antelope this past weekend

77096335image.jpg

47858267image.jpg

With all the water this year we had to spot and stalk. It was tough but we hung in there and we both made long one shot kills!

congrats, that is awesome!
77096335image.jpg

47858267image.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Man that was fun ! I don't think water everywhere was as bad as cover no where . We didn't see a tree , rock ,stump , ditch , nothing for 4 days . Thank god for decoys .We got to 66 yards on a bedded goat with zero cover and we left the camcorder at home . I'll take lucky over good any day . Jed I gota mount that goat !

Congrats ABQ! There's only 2 kinds of speed goats...those that r runnin, and those that r thinkin about runnin!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom