2006 NV Antelope

longpoke

I finally drew and filled a Nevada antelope tag. It was an exciting hunt. I only had four days, two scouting and two hunting, because of work. I saw one while scouting that probably would have went about 84, but never saw him again. This one ended up green scoring 80-3/8. Wish I would have had a little more time because their are some toads in the area. Anyway, I should have him on the wall by February. Hard to see in the picture, but he has about a half inch of ivory on each side. He had 6 3/4 inch bases, 5 3/4 cutters and 14 1/2 inches high. Not the biggest I've seen, but a trophy to me.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-06 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]Hey- I got an error message while uploading my picture that said file was too big 125,849 Kbytes?? Anyone know how to fix the problem?

Congrats, can't see the picture yet but i don't care who you are thats a good antelope.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I went to photobucket and uploaded my pics. I could not figure out how to get them from there to here so here is a link.
cfde59d3.jpg

longpoke,

Tony, now that wasn't hard at all was it? Great looking 'Lope and congrats to you on the succcess and posting the pictures too.

Brian

Congratulations on a very fine trophy! He will make a great mount! I really enjoy antelope hunting.

Steve

Great looking goat

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom