2007 Draw Odds

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I looked in the Huntin' Fool for 2007 draw odds for Region D in Wyoming for Non res, no points and they claim the odds were 47%. I looked on this site and the same hunt is 75.2%. What gives. Am I missing something? Can someone explain why they are so different?

Steve

Hey Steve, one might be the pricey fee odds and the other might be the cheapie fee odds....just a thought?

Hope ya draw out!

Robb

Ya...I didn't get it. I still don't. All that matters is that I get that Region D tag!! Thanks, Robb.

Steve

47% for random regular draw and 100% for special draw. There is almost $400 difference between the two.(no points deer)
Bake

The Wyoming G&F website shows Region D, regular draw at 47%. The huntin fool odds are correct. Pref point odds with 0 pts were 54.5% odds, which also matches huntin fool.

Have ya read the new Eastmans Journal and the Wyo non-ressy odds by points on Elk.....

Some of the more in demand units will need up to 21 points to 'lock' in a tag on the cheapie fee and up to 12 points to 'lock' in a pricey tag on Elk....

BUMMER

Maybe in August or Septmeber issue they will do the deer odds... I am scared to even read it! ha

Robb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom