2007 Shed Contest Winner!!!

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
Ding ding ding ding! Ok, in my opinion we have a winner for the Monster Muley's 2007 shed antler contest!!!

I vote that Landon and Trevor's HUGE 300" set of muley sheds take the grand prize for this year. Those guys worked hard and hiked for miles in the desert heat. Not only that but they could have sold the set for a pretty penny and have resisted the temptation and held onto them. They've earned first prize in my opinion. What do you guys think?

I know the contest may not be over yet but at this point I think the following would be 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on...

Adam Ewell's "Monster Mule Deer Sheds" Trashy and thick!!!
Steve Dana's "Sheds From Wide Bugger" Dang rodents!!!
Dave Fenster's "Monster Muley Shed" Great find!!!
Stefan White's "Massive Muley Shed" Man that thing is unique!
Tyler Arnold's "Huge Colorado Typical Muley Sheds" What a stud!
Shay's "Monster Colorado Sheds" Both sets are great!!

Rod Sinclair's and Littlefoot's pictures are also awesome and much appreciated.

I also enjoy seeing the little guys and gals getting out with their parents! Time spent shed hunting with your friends and family is priceless. It's good to see you guys including them and getting them involved.

Thanks for doing this contest every year Brian!

NvrEnuf

I was just checking the contest out too. I agree that Landon and Trevor's simply have to win. I'll have to get back through more of the entries for 2nd-5th. No contest!

Another vote for that 300 incher. Dang, a shed hunter's dream come true. Those boys had a great year and would love to see them top it next year, but chances are they won't, but I betcha they'll have fun trying.

O we will have fun trying believe me!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

My vote would go to Zac Jones aka Spinnin Yote, with the tines down picture....

(ok zac i voted for you, now give me $20 bucks)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom