2008 Deer Pics

nmmuley

Guys,

Finally found some time to upload some pics from our 2008 NM Deer hunt. I personally passed on several nice bucks holding out for the big one. Never pulled the trigger this year, but I still had a great hunt. I spotted the buck in the first picture for my buddy and helped him plan and execute a perfect stalk on this bedded buck. Secondly, on opening morning I was able to help my uncle get within 80 yds of the 3x3 below, one shot and my 50 yr old uncle claimed his first buck in 30 yrs! Needless to say, after not hunting for 30 yrs my uncle is once again addicted!

IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/mclifton/2008Deer106.jpg[/IMG]

2008Deer103.jpg

2008Deer119.jpg

2008Deer124.jpg

nm,

was hopin u ll post some pictures!! awesome!!! love to see family member bag first deer!!

congrats!! I need to go back down southeast to do some deer hunting!!

congrats again!!

vinihunt

Good looking bucks and some nice country in the background.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom