2008 Muzzleloader Antelope

medicinebow

Found 9 bucks on the ranch I was hunting and this one was by far the biggest. I took him this morning after watching him until dark last night. He was in the same spot I left him. I ambushed him and he walked right up to me and I shot him at 133 yards.

48e7e1163dd316ad.jpg

48e7e1583ee34579.jpg

48e7e17a3f4f4a48.jpg

MBBGH

Dude???????????????? were you hunting near quemado? did I drive up to you with Jerry in an old blue beat up ford? I was drivin a jacked up black superduty.

Yeah that was me in the white toyota I was trying fix. Your son was hunting as well. Well, I finally put two and two together and realized it was your wife posting on his antelope hunt the day I got home. So, it sounded like he scored on a nice buck. Tell him congratulations for me. I'd like to see some pictures, I'm curious which buck he shot as there were some good ones on Jerry's ranch. Well it was nice to meet you and put a face with a handle from a fellow MM member.

MBBGH

im tryin to get a pic up. im workin 2nite n 2morrow then headin bak up for my 13 elk hunt saturday. sorry to say but noone got the big one. jerry just saw him again. he lives in the trees on the mountain east of where we got the goats. he's about a 92 or so inch goat. he dissapeared 3 days before the hunt. he did the same thing last year as well. oh well. guess that's just how it goes. I was really hoping they would have waited for me to come back from scouting elk that morning but when I got back he had that goat. I was a little disapointed. would have liked to have been there. oh well clay had fun n is already begin to go bak. u have to admit, those little goats sure are fun.

That's awesome!! I'm glad he had an excellent experience. I think being a part of a youth hunt is better than hunting for myself. I have so much fun. Good luck on your elk hunt.

MBBGH

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom